[Exalted-related Media] "Thunderbolt Fantasy" aka Exalted the TV-Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elkovash View Post

The reveal though I think is more a case of being attuned and using evocations rather than charms. Maybe he's got lore charms too? :P
    Rereading thanks to the best kind of thread-cro-mancy (so excite for the film!!)

... what if he's Supernal Lore, and the punching someone's rib cage out is his stunt for Injury-Forcing Technique?!

Comment

Originally posted by Keichiokami View Post
      The prequel/Sequel film is releasing next month! Half of the film is a side story about Screaming Phoenix Killer's past and the second half is about the events between S1 and S2! I am so excited!

https://youtu.be/AImWnxx8IZQ
      THE LAND IS CLAD IN DEEPEST BLUE...
      SHADOWS OF EAGLES ACROSS THE MOON....

Errh... yeah. I'm excited too :E

Comment

For him to collect so many ten thousand year daiklaves, and knowing how to activate them, I think he's spending a ton of exp buying the evocations, or spent the time to learn and unlock the evocations for free.

Either way, plenty of Lore charms to back that up.

Comment

So I'm just gonna do some necromancy here. The movie is on Crunchyroll now and I just watched it today. It was really good, honestly I love the explanation on the Sword Saint Tournament evolving into the Sword Hero Tournament because the current holder of the title seems unbeatable. Definitely seems like a fun bit of flavor to add to a tournament for players regardless of whether or not someone decided to make the Sword Saint an exalt.

A more specific bit to that part of the story.
          Dear god do you feel bad for Screaming Pheonix Killer by the end of it. I mean it very quickly transitions from the origin of Screaming Pheonix Killer as an entity of infamy and terror into a story that would very much like to remind everyone that the Engimatic Gale is a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by nalak42 View Post
            So I'm just gonna do some necromancy here. The movie is on Crunchyroll now and I just watched it today. It was really good, honestly I love the explanation on the Sword Saint Tournament evolving into the Sword Hero Tournament because the current holder of the title seems unbeatable. Definitely seems like a fun bit of flavor to add to a tournament for players regardless of whether or not someone decided to make the Sword Saint an exalt.
            Oh.
            Well then.
            I know something I'm doing Saturday.
            (cause work and sleep won't let me watch it till then most likely...)

Comment

I don't think it's a spoiler to say I laughed myself hoarse for the chubby-cheeks guy's story telling.

*thumbs-up hand-jive*

Check out Momentum Exalted!

Comment

Finally got around to watching it. The movie's stories were worthwhile, but what really got my attention was the S2 teaser tagged onto the end. I am... very hyped.

(And already idly considering Evocations for that pipa...)

Comment

Thread necro'ing, but I hope for forgiveness: Season 2 premieres in octobre! Fasten your seatbelts!

Comment

Originally posted by Sagara View Post
                    Thread necro'ing, but I hope for forgiveness: Season 2 premieres in octobre! Fasten your seatbelts!

I am so ready!!!

May you live in interesting times

Storyteller of Sun Forged Oath and The Hakura Chronicle.

Comment

YAY!

More puppet goodness.

Comment

Heck yes that's awesome.

Comment

Working...
                        X