No announcement yet.

[Exalted-related Media] "Thunderbolt Fantasy" aka Exalted the TV-Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, with S2 episode 2, the artifact inspiration train is off to a very nice start.

Also, Enigmatic Gale update: Still Enigmatic.

Comment

Ah I love this show's music.
      Well that golden sword is giving me flashbacks to Nightblood, might use it as the base for a sword of conquest this edition that sounds fun.

Comment

Originally posted by nalak42 View Post
        Bit of relevant necromancy here: Season two started yesterday. So minor thing not much of a spoiler we have a character named Princess of Cruelty now.

crunchyroll link:

Thank you for the update! ^_^

May you live in interesting times...

Storyteller of Sun Forged Oath

Comment

Jesus H Christ, oh, how have I missed you. It feels like the fights are even sleeker this time around. And a Nightingale practitioner in action is always a pleasure

Comment

I think there's going to be some serious Evocation fodder this season. Night of Mourning seems like a Soulsteel daiklave in terms of appearance and function.
            Last edited by Lioness; 10-10-2018, 09:27 AM.

The Freedom Stone is back

Comment

I am so glad the show is back! I may have to renew my VRV subscription again to marathon it all!

May you live in interesting times...

Storyteller of Sun Forged Oath

Comment

Well...
                Seven Blasphemous Deaths was worthy of the build up they gave her, holy shit that's a monster of a sword. This season has amused the hell out of me because several months before it started I gave one of my PCs (whose player liked the idea of Shang carrying around the Index of horribly dangerous magical weapons) a sentient orichalcum daiklave with a central theme of greed, even down to having Evocations that make antagonists long to own her.

The Freedom Stone is back

Comment

Originally posted by Lioness View Post
                  Well...
                  Seven Blasphemous Deaths was worthy of the build up they gave her, holy shit that's a monster of a sword. This season has amused the hell out of me because several months before it started I gave one of my PCs (whose player liked the idea of Shang carrying around the Index of horribly dangerous magical weapons) a sentient orichalcum daiklave with a central theme of greed, even down to having Evocations that make antagonists long to own her.

I like that they acknowledge it as a different kind of threat than Bones of Creation and the demon god. It allows Seven Blasphemous Deaths to feel like an escalated threat, but without the problem that might come from saying its more powerful than the other two.

That and the thing's abilities are freaking terrifying.

Comment

Working...
                  X