Urchin Quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jairain View Post
    Sorry but I say let him go. We aren’t Exalted or even god blooded. We are little more than a child. A clever, lucky, and gifted child but not a hero, at least not yet. Discretion is the better part of valor. We can honor his memory and make generous offerings for him to ease his stay in the underworld.

And with an attitude like that, we never will be! I'm not saying you have to do something incredibly stupid and valorous to exalt, but it helps! However, there's no need to be totally boneheaded. I also vote for the grab rope and use Chupong to scout option. This might result in an escaped raptor cat, but it's drowsy and has a broken leg so I doubt it'll go far.

"Measure of Hope is right about everything." - Wise Old Guru

Currently running an Exalted 2.5 Abyssals game in a homebrew modern shard because I value neither my time or my sanity, and I'm loving almost every minute of it.

Comment

• I favour the rope-andr-aiton plan. We're a kid, we can't fight a flood and win. But we can toss Eel a rope and anchor it to something so he can use it to swing himself out of the main current. I know this is possible, I've seen similar things done with boats in heavy currents.

Comment

• Rope+raiton plan, please.

Comment

• In light of the sanity everyone is displaying I would like to change my plan to rope + ration as well.

May I suggest if it is narratively possible, save some of that meat? Not for ourselves, mind, but by doing what we are doing we might be coming back to an awake, hungry man-eating predator?

Comment

Working...
          X