“No he wasn’t dead when I stopped her”
    “He was bleeding out”
    “No I stabilized him”
    “Actually you didn’t”
    “Well he was a dick”

“Like to squeeze off heads apparently”

Comment

• "I'm upping my intimacy of fear of being eaten to major after that"

"That reminds me, it's time to feed the elemental, I haven't let him out in a while"
      "DO YOU HAVE ANY SMALL CHILDREN?"

"After meeting Tangent's mother, I'm increasing my intimacy of hatred of social niceties."

Comment

• "You're seriously playing up the power of human spit!"

"The time for unparalled hedonism... has come to an end!"
        "...that's a funny way to talk about a murder investigation."

"As a human, I have an inexplicable sexual attraction to your species."

"Use my key! It has very sharp teeth."

"I killed a coyote with my key!"

"I feel that you are not sufficiently impressed with the wonder that is my key."

On the frontier of the Wild South, there's only one woman with the grit to take on its most dangerous outlaws and bring them Back Alive, or Maybe Dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by semicasual View Post
          "As a human, I have an inexplicable sexual attraction to your species."
          You know, it's actually a shorter list to think of what that DOESN'T apply too.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

• A: “What are you in for?”
            B: “I tried to take over the world.”
            A: “Uh.”
            B: “I had a dungeon and minions and all. I’d have done it too, if it weren’t for meddling adventurers.”

"All I'm saying is, there are simpler, easier, and more cost effective ways of marking a door than by nailing a two-headed crow to it. Where are they even getting all these two-headed crows?"

"Who makes a gate out of rotting cow legs!?"

"All the evidence suggests the people who built this house had more money than sense. I'm going to kill their interior designer."

Last edited by semicasual; 02-23-2017, 01:33 PM.

On the frontier of the Wild South, there's only one woman with the grit to take on its most dangerous outlaws and bring them Back Alive, or Maybe Dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by semicasual View Post
              "All I'm saying is, there are simpler, easier, and more cost effective ways of marking a door than by nailing a two-headed crow to it. Where are they even getting all these two-headed crows?"

"Who makes a gate out of rotting cow legs!?"

"All the evidence suggests the people who built this house had more money than sense. I'm going to kill their interior designer."
              Taking a page from Resident Evil 7, eh? =3

"The true object of all human life is play. Earth is a task garden; heaven is a playground." -G.K. Chesterton

Comment

• "That's not meat."

“The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” George Carlin

Comment

• PC1: "We need your help. Creation needs someone to save it. And it only has us. ...That sounded better in my head."

~~~~~

PC1: *out of character* "Yeah, my character has a lot of skills that he never thinks to use oh huh I guess I do play characters like that a lot."

~~~~~

PC2: "Wait. If we let you help us... what do we get out of it?"

Murcushio: Sure, you avoid all that messy withdrawal, but you still need to stop doing heroin (for the purposes of this discussion your cousin is named Heroin).

Comment

• ... Fish vibrators?

I'm making the Tales of Exalts webcomic
                    http://xanroth.deviantart.com/galler...ales-of-exalts
                    alchemical report http://xanroth.deviantart.com/galler...hemical-Report
                    the fall http://xanroth.deviantart.com/gallery/55265686/the-fall

Comment

• You know Magma Kraken can be used for any skill,socialize, linguistics, craft
                      Even larceny, you might notice the lava tentacle is pick pocketing you but you don't care.

Comment

• "So what you're telling me is: A furry and someone who identifies as an Attack Helicopter somehow had a weapon of continental destruction, that is older than the both of them combined, as a child, without either of them touching the other, EVER?

Okay."
                        Last edited by LazzerusThanatos; 03-11-2017, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• "Awww...the poor murder god!"

I thank the Devs for the great game of Exalted!

Comment

• "That's the most adorable giant maggot I've ever seen."

A: "Well, thank you for nothing!"
                            B: "No problem, it's my job!"

"It takes a real expert to bite an ass into that many pieces"

"Rotating your head 180 degrees is the best way to look behind you, definitely. From now on, I shall not look around any other way."

"Hey, everyone, look! I'm an affront to God's plan!"
                            Last edited by semicasual; 03-13-2017, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• A: So how does [C's Abyssal] feel about polygamous marriages? Asking for a friend.
                              B: (imitating) Well I've already got ONE spoopy waifu, might as well get two!
                              A: What part of 'ALL THE WAIFUS' did you not understand?

My wordpress
                              Let's Play Warcraft 3 (Updates Thursdays)

Comment

• Not Exalted, but Legend of the Five Rings. The quote which became a meme in our group, mostly because the player put A LOT of emotion in it, and we thought he really meant it. And... Because he just said it, by surprise, in the middle of another conversation

"Why didn´t you left instead of the dog?!" A very angry Crab samurai

And, in another game, years and years ago...

"Damn it, a bear!". Upon seeing a werewolf. Yeah, he was the perpetually distracted player, the one you don´t really know why he is in the game...

Comment

Working...
                                X