No announcement yet.

The Out-of-Context Game Quotes Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male Exalt: Why can't we do it normally like other people?
    Female Twilight: Because the blood of a pure maiden is very potent for sorcery.

Comment

• NPC: "It appears reintroductions are in order. I am [name] and it is an honor to fight alongside a Child of the Dragons."
      Dawn: "...I guess you've found me out. Yep, that's what I am."

Twilight: "You consort with demons?"
      Zenith: "If by 'consort' you mean 'have steamy, hot sex,' then yes."
      Twilight: "..."
      ST: "[Twilight].exe has stopped working."

Comment

• Originally posted by CharonFerryman View Post
        Male Exalt: Why can't we do it normally like other people?
        Female Twilight: Because the blood of a pure maiden is very potent for sorcery.
        Somehow I'm not sure that's how purity works hahahahahaahah

Comment

• ST: you will not introduce a fact that in Urim "rally for numbers" is a slang for severe diarrhoea.

Comment

• ST: So you grab the tyrant lizard by its crest and jerk right forcing it into a sharp right. As he rushes down the alley he manages to leap over the short building leaving the imperial guard behind. congrats you don't have to sign those immigration papers

Comment

• Ivory Knife (OOC): Lupo invites us to his nice island for ONE night, and we infest it with haunted melons. This is why Creation can't have nice things.

Comment

• "I don't think you have an appropriate survival apecialty to breed a demon chicken," My ST during my last session.

Comment

• Eclipse: "Look, all I'm saying here is, Dawn, if you Didn't want to have to chandelier swing from airship-airship you shouldn't have dropped the ashes of the ghost tree."

..."But I've bought a big bat, I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me"

Message me for Japanese translations.

Comment

• <pokes the guide a little bit with the Forgotten Blade> "There was something there, I removed it for you"

Comment

• "Vomit falls from the sky in perfectly symmetrical fractals"

Comment

• Originally posted by Synapse View Post
                        "Vomit falls from the sky in perfectly symmetrical fractals"

Sidereal binge drinking, hell of a trip

Malfeas F'Tagn - go check out my epic MLP/Exalted crossover "The Scroll of Exalted ponies" @ Fimfiction

Comment

• Night Caste "I am going to be super stealthy and steal this floating orb of pure orichalcum the side of a bowling ball in a crowd of fifteen people even though my Circle mates have advised me not to."

ST "Ok roll for it."

Night Caste "That will be...15 successes"

Rest of the Circle "We did not see the orb get stolen."

ST "There is no orb on the pedestal."

ST roleplaying the rest of the 15 people. "There is no orb on the pedestal."

Comment

• Originally posted by webkilla View Post

Sidereal binge drinking, hell of a trip
                            No sids involved.
                            Alas, the story continues with the player reciting a prayer and acting immediately afterwards:
                            "oh one eyed hawk, i send to you this soul! Please do not let it reincarnate, it doesn't deserve such release"

now i bathe half naked in his blood before returning to watch duty.
                            Last edited by Synapse; 01-14-2018, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• "There once was a Maiden...

She met me.

She ain't a Maiden no more..."

Comment

• Originally posted by CharonFerryman View Post
                                "There once was a Maiden...

She met me.

She ain't a Maiden no more..."

The true scripture of the lover

Malfeas F'Tagn - go check out my epic MLP/Exalted crossover "The Scroll of Exalted ponies" @ Fimfiction

Comment

Working...
                                X