Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "with 10 successes of course the cabbage is on fire"

Comment

• I would like to get it back if you are eaten by pirates or boarded by giant squids.

Comment

• "I can make food that tastes like people," --Circle Zenith.

Comment

• Originally posted by Synapse View Post
          "with 10 successes of course the cabbage is on fire"

This is how every Exalted game should end

Malfeas F'Tagn - go check out my epic MLP/Exalted crossover "The Scroll of Exalted ponies" @ Fimfiction

Comment

• Originally posted by webkilla View Post

This is how every Exalted game should end
            Well, this one started with "lets interact with the two randoms that ride our undead mules across the wasting tundra", followed with "i'm glowing full power to Avatar the nightmares out because that's what happens when you play chess with a raksha called Dreammaker", followed by "turn this into a bloodbath and lets tame a bunch of Ice Rocs we just invented because there's a fucking wyld hunt on the way"

Comment

• Originally posted by Synapse View Post

Well, this one started with "lets interact with the two randoms that ride our undead mules across the wasting tundra", followed with "i'm glowing full power to Avatar the nightmares out because that's what happens when you play chess with a raksha called Dreammaker", followed by "turn this into a bloodbath and lets tame a bunch of Ice Rocs we just invented because there's a fucking wyld hunt on the way"

ice rocs? Not warrior penguins? I am disapointed

Malfeas F'Tagn - go check out my epic MLP/Exalted crossover "The Scroll of Exalted ponies" @ Fimfiction

Comment

• They had to be big enough to carry a couple humans each without losing stride.

Comment

• “You know, the mouse does make a compelling argument. She did kill the Infernal, so technically the castle and warstrider are her loot.”

Comment

• We hit a bit of a tangent last night.

One of my players decided her next character is going to have Resources (5) justified by inventing paper clips and selling them to the Celestial Bureaucracy.

I've already got a Retainer idea for her too: The ascendant paper clip god will create an Exigent to return to Creation and assist in this miraculous organizing endeavor. The Exigent will be very eager - so much so that when he notices you're doing something and wants to help, he seems to have big googley eyes.

One or the other of them will be armed with the Red Jade Grimline Stapler. This is a mighty artifact, similar to a huge, hinged nunchaku. It has several special Evocations, allowing Grappling and Piercing tags, and a uniquely themed short-ranged attack. All attacks, ranged or close, draw from an internal reserve of ammunition.

(Don't judge me - we stayed up late on a work night)

Comment

• Zenith: "This is the most ridiculous dick-measuring contest."

Comment

• "I don't think I'm willing to lower myself to the level of 'God'." - Me in response to my circle-mate's plan to set us up in a facade as the patron deities of a region.

"Argh, pussy! Come back here, you sandy bitch!" - Right after having an enemy Infernal with twice my Essence abandon the clone of himself he was possessing because he was losing the fight.

Comment

• We also came up with Dawn Corleone and a fishman mutant Eclipse caste numbers man called The Loan Shark. They make you offers you can't refuse, nor can you escape.

Comment

• "Tell me how a salmon climbed a pine tree all by itself."

On the frontier of the Wild South, there's only one woman with the grit to take on its most dangerous outlaws and bring them Back Alive, or Maybe Dead.

Comment

• "For some divine miracle the entire sky is a single badger."
                              "My arch nemesis, the whimsy division!"
                              "I'm legally a god for tax purposes."
                              "you see the flying monkey jump into the badger"
                              "Welcome to Chokage's Cornfields of Valor."

Comment

• Originally posted by Eura View Post
                                "For some divine miracle the entire sky is a single badger."
                                "My arch nemesis, the whimsy division!"
                                "I'm legally a god for tax purposes."
                                "you see the flying monkey jump into the badger"
                                "Welcome to Chokage's Cornfields of Valor."

I am so stealing that "I'm legally a god for tax purposes" line

Comment

Working...
                                X