• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Kill every damned puppy in this valley!"

Comment

• “I’m not built for combat, I’m built for hopscotch!”

Comment

• "Wow... this mind-control charm is amazing! Once I make this cataphract into my pet I'll make sure he loves me and doesn't even remember how we nearly destroyed him with iron"
        Last edited by webkilla; 03-13-2018, 01:10 PM.

Malfeas F'Tagn - go check out my epic MLP/Exalted crossover "The Scroll of Exalted ponies" @ Fimfiction

Comment

• "If liking traps is gay, what does disarming traps make you?"

*glues leaf to forehead* "I am a bush."

Comment

• Originally posted by Shattered View Post

*glues leaf to forehead* "I am a bush."
            lets be honest - if your charms are good enough, you don't really have to try very hard when stunting for disguise rolls...

Malfeas F'Tagn - go check out my epic MLP/Exalted crossover "The Scroll of Exalted ponies" @ Fimfiction

Comment

• Originally posted by webkilla View Post

lets be honest - if your charms are good enough, you don't really have to try very hard when stunting for disguise rolls...
              You give my players too much credit, that was a stealth botch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shattered View Post

You give my players too much credit, that was a stealth botch.

sounded like a cheeky 1+ dice disguise or stealth stunt to me

Comment

• Originally posted by webkilla View Post

I have had Sidereals be extremely blatant.

Stunt: "You aren't concerned about the person standing behind the painted cardboard bush."

Check out Momentum Exalted!

Comment

• Whoops wrong thread.
                    Last edited by GrayWalker; 03-14-2018, 10:29 AM. Reason: I meant this to go into the questions thread.

Comment

• "It'll be great - we can let my new pet cataphract feed on our human guide, then I can wipe the scout's memory of having been fed on and I can restore his permanent willpower while at it too"
                      - said when a certain someone's newly brainwashed cataphract 'pet' got 'hungry'

Alchemicals, not even once -.-

Comment

• "I'll be fine. The baby's just fuel."

Comment

• "You know, Hell's a lot like Portland. It's a fun place to visit, but I'd never want to live there."

Comment

• "No! I'm not licking anything that Sexy Fins sprays out!"

I thank the Devs for the great game of Exalted!

Comment

• "...and if we're ever short on money, I can just turn my hands into rigged slot-machines so we can steal people's money"

This is why alchemicals should never reach Creation

Comment

• "nephwrack <3"

Comment

Working...
                                X