Resources what is it good for?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LazzerusThanatos View Post
    Alright, so I redid the numbers with $1.28 in mind and the numbers came out somewhat more sensible.

6 Drinks = $1.28
    1/8 Yen = $1.28
    1 Yen = $10.24
    1 Siu = $81.92
    1 Qian = $163.84
    1 Koku = $1,310.72

1 Dinar = 1 Koku
    1 Dirham = $524,288
    1 Talent = $2,097,152

1 Bit = $2,621.44
    1 Obol = $10,485.76
    1 Shekel = $83,886.08
    1 Mina = $167,772.16
    1 Bar = $1,342,177.28
    1 Talent = $10,737,418.24

Empress's minimum stock = $536,870,912,000
    I dunno. 1 koku still seems like a hell of a lot.

Comment

This isnt thread necromancy... this is I have been Off this site and wwork has kept me away from eeverythig. So reading up, 1 yen is worth about 1 days worth of unskilled labor. So we can pay them about minimum wage of $7.25 an hour. And as some one who use to earn that much, was about $56 a day, for those 8 hour days. Oh and yeah you could eat that easilly in a day. Beer at every meal, buying decent groceries. So one yen does purchase 1 day of eating good.

here is the kicker, most people are not unskilled laborors. Even farmers are not unskilled. What an unskilled laboror is, is pretty much some one who is just entering the work force, or is an apprentice to a trade craft master. This is a rank of student, for the most part. Not the means of how most people live.

Comment

Originally posted by videopete View Post
        This isnt thread necromancy... this is I have been Off this site and wwork has kept me away from eeverythig.
        So in other words, yes, it is thread necromancy, but you felt it was justified.

Comment

Originally posted by videopete View Post
          here is the kicker, most people are not unskilled laborors. Even farmers are not unskilled. What an unskilled laboror is, is pretty much some one who is just entering the work force, or is an apprentice to a trade craft master. This is a rank of student, for the most part. Not the means of how most people live.
          ​In the context of a non-industrial society, I would say that unskilled labour largely consists of carrying things around. Or in the agrarian sector, being an extra hand during harvest time, or just keeping an eye on herds that otherwise take care of themselves.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
          Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
          ​https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

Working...
          X