Leetsepeak's Ex3 Homebrew Hub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Volivat View Post
    I really like your efforts on the demons! I especially appreciate the spiders, going to use them in the next session.
    Thank you! Funnily enough, you're the second person recently to single out the Anuhles. I enjoyed making them and thinking about how to do each breed's venom. Any feedback you have on using them would be valuable.

Leetsepeak's Ex3 Homebrew Hub - Hub of homebrew for Exalted 3rd Edition that I've made.

Comment

Originally posted by Leetsepeak View Post

Thank you! Funnily enough, you're the second person recently to single out the Anuhles. I enjoyed making them and thinking about how to do each breed's venom. Any feedback you have on using them would be valuable.

The different breed`s venom was a neat addition, it literally makes for several demons with that one write up.

Must say I am looking forward to any attempts of 2nd and 3rd circle demons.

Comment

My plan when I next tackle a Third Circle Demon is to try and work out Erembour. She's a good one because she's not got the conceptual difficulties of something like Munaxes or Lypothymie, who I attempted to convert early on.

As for 2nd Circles... A friend of mine already did Gervesin. I suppose I've thought about Sondok. I'm just not totally sure where to start.

Leetsepeak's Ex3 Homebrew Hub - Hub of homebrew for Exalted 3rd Edition that I've made.

Comment

Originally posted by Leetsepeak View Post
          My plan when I next tackle a Third Circle Demon is to try and work out Erembour. She's a good one because she's not got the conceptual difficulties of something like Munaxes or Lypothymie, who I attempted to convert early on.

As for 2nd Circles... A friend of mine already did Gervesin. I suppose I've thought about Sondok. I'm just not totally sure where to start.

Sondok would be cool, neat 2nd circle. Erembour would be great to see, if I ever get around to it ill tackle Ligier.

Comment

Hey everybody, wrote up three new demons and wanted to call attention to the manuscript with my spell conversions in them since we haven't been able to coordinate an update to the pdf recently.

Perronele, the Living Armor

They're a classic, but tricky to render in a way that felt fair and not obligatory for every sorcerer ever. I hope people like these. Any suggestions for new abilities or new costs for them would be appreciated, I do want to make sure I don't miss any gaps.

Eristrufa, the Mist Demon

You sailing sorcerers now have a buddy! They're good at harassing naval foes in mist form and leviathan form, and can do some nasty grappling, too. They're sort of specialized but plenty powerful, I think. If you guys feel like you see any enormous problems or holes or there are things you wish carried over for them, please let me know.

Bisclavaret, the Shadow Eater

These guys are fun. They can turn into animals and eat your shadow. My friend pointed out that it might be fun if they can do at least one more thing with a Shadow they've devoured, so I'm all ears for any suggestions.

Additionally, I did some retooling of the Flame Duck to try to make them cooler.

Flame Duck

They're fire elementals that are pretty cool and have a silly name. I wrote them up previously but wasn't satisfied with their Charms, and now I feel like they're in a much better place. Burning Sisterhood makes them better at fighting alongside other flame ducks in a battlegroup. They can enhance their individual attacks with flame and specialize in commanding small Battlegroups of Size 2 or less, enhancing their attacks through Immolating Order. I'd love your thoughts on the mechanics, especially if they see use in play.

These are all in the Demons of Malfeas page on the front page of this hub, and Crossing into Malfeas has also been updated with info for each of them. The Flame Ducks can be found in Elementals of Creation, too.

Lastly, I wanted to share the spell manuscript again:

Book of Three Circles

Almost all the spells have had mechanics overhauled or fine-tuned. A sidebar has been added after Peacock Shadow Eyes as a reminder about Psyche spells and comfort levels. Additionally, I'm happy to say there's also three Sapphire Circle Spells in there too! Call an army of animals to fight for you, summon a torrent of water to flood and pulverize your enemies, or twist someone's love for you into an inescapable bind. Terrifying feats for the Celestial Sorcerers out there.

Feedback on any and all of these things is appreciated. I like making these for fun, but I want them to be useful to the community first and foremost. Enjoy!
            Last edited by Leetsepeak; Yesterday, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X