Moana

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harp0 View Post
    All I know is now I want to make a Scion who forces people to sing like they are in a musical. The scene in "You're Welcome" made me extremely happy and felt like it belonged in a purview or Legendary Charisma Knack
    If "Convince people to play along with you due to illusions" isn't a Trickster Knack I'll be sad.

Plus, there IS an Artistry purview that I imagine that Singing will fall under.

There won't be Epic Charisma knacks since Knacks are being used by Callings, and the Epic Attributes are A. Limited to the Physicals (Strength, Dex, Stamina) and B. Purviews now.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyman201 View Post

If "Convince people to play along with you due to illusions" isn't a Trickster Knack I'll be sad.

Plus, there IS an Artistry purview that I imagine that Singing will fall under.

There won't be Epic Charisma knacks since Knacks are being used by Callings, and the Epic Attributes are A. Limited to the Physicals (Strength, Dex, Stamina) and B. Purviews now.
      ‚ÄčI'm almost certain that'll fall under the Deception purview. Or maybe you could pull it off with Artistry (Music).

‚ÄčEDIT: Now we know more about the Artistry purview, it was probably a Deception miracle used with an Artistry (Music) motif. He sang, and the illusions happened. You could too!
      Last edited by CreepyShutIn; 03-03-2017, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X