Fan Made Crazy boons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan Made Crazy boons

Ever create something like a mostruos boon or knack? something truly exagerate, no sense and strong?

Me and my group of players create:

- Bestiary (The creation of monsters... pretty strong monsters)
    - PARADOX ( similar to TIME but... fuck... so... incredibly strong. " i'm going to go punch this dude with prospective" or " i'm going to create a paradox where i don't die if u don't see me diyng)

and others of equal horrorness

I had an idea for a Water boon that allows you faster travel on land by creating a slip stream under your feet. Producing a similar effect to boogie boarding along the beach.
    Last edited by Nyrufa; 03-31-2017, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Not a new boon, but a combo I came up with: Divine Threnody + Create Air = sound that can kill.

​Bang!

Comment

Originally posted by Mangle77 View Post
        Not a new boon, but a combo I came up with: Divine Threnody + Create Air = sound that can kill.

Comment

Not as evil as a custom Knack I tried to write up that causes a delayed reaction in battle. It was supposed to represent the dramatic scenes in which it takes a few seconds for an attack to visibly affect the opponent. It was also intended to bypass the enemy's defenses by inflicting damage when their guard was lowered.

So you slice somebody with your sword, for example and five seconds later they get bisected with a fountain of blood!
          Last edited by Nyrufa; 04-01-2017, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElanConnor View Post

​I once flew up next to a Stone Giant's head... and told him a secret!

c
            Last edited by Mangle77; 04-02-2017, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Pssht, if that were Blackbolt, their heads would explode from a mile away!

Comment

speaking of powerfull knacks with voices...

I create the "roar", strenght knack

At the cost of an unsoakable damage to the throat, the scion can roar a powerfull air strike attack that knockback and deal equal damage (bashing) as your epic strenght value

Comment

Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post
                  Pssht, if that were Blackbolt, their heads would explode from a mile away!
                  ​True, but then Black Bolt's power ISN'T sound, it's some kind of energy discharge. It can work in the vacuum of space, and in his fight with Vulcan, (Gabriel Summers, not the god) the two of them tore a parsecs wide hole in the fabric of reality.
                  Last edited by Mangle77; 04-04-2017, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mangle77 View Post

​Tue, but then Black Bolt's power ISN'T sound, it's some kind of energy discharge. It can work in the vacuum of space, and in his fight with Vulcan, (Gabriel Summers, not the god) the two of them tore a parsecs wide hole in the fabric of reality.

His power allows him to manipulate ions, if I'm not mistaken. But it's connected to the speech center of his brain, so whenever he speaks, his power fluctuates out of control. He once stared down a galaxy eater and made them blink.
                    Last edited by Nyrufa; 04-03-2017, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post

His power allows him to manipulate ions, if I'm not mistaken. But it's connected to the speech center of his brain, so whenever he speaks, his power fluctuates out of control. He once stared down a galaxy eater and made them blink.
                      My point remains: it's not the sound that causes destruction.

Comment

Tower Over Mortals: (Health 4)

Many deities are said to have the ability to expand their size, becoming colossal sized figures who can squash the likes of mortals beneath their thumbs. Those who possess this boon can draw upon this awe inspiring power for themselves. For the rest of the scene, the user adds their Legend to their Size. For each level of Size increase, they gain 1 temporary dot of Strength or Stamina, chosen at the time of the boon's activation.

Comment

BREAKING THE CHAIN ●●●●● ●●●●
                          Cost: 20 Legend, and 4 Willpower per use
                          Dice Pool: Chaos + Command (vs MDV)
                          Type: Miscellaneous
                          The Great Chain of Being suggests that all things in the world follow a strict hierarchical structure, and every single link upon that structure has the positive qualities of every lower link upon the great chain. The god with this boon may break down the chain of being, which allows chaos to slowly saturate a domain that stretches ten miles for every (Chaos Boon) she possesses. Within this realm of chaos, the natural order of the world ceases to be true and strange things begin to happen everywhere within her realm. She may also dictate one new rule that is absolute within her domain for every six (Chaos Boons) she possesses. She may declare that all dogs are brilliant chess masters, all weapons only tickle when they strike someone else, or everybody gains flight in complete defiance of the natural order. This boon lasts until she activates it again.

FANTASTIC CHIMERA ●●●●● ●●●●●
                          Cost: 25 Legend per use
                          Dice Pool: None
                          Creatures of legend range from the rapacious centaur, to the inquisitive sphinx. So complete is the Scion’s mastery over the animal form that she may instantly create a beast with completely fantastic qualities. This creature can be entirely in defiance of physics, allowing fire breathing dragons, shapeshifting jorogumo, or golden boars that return to life every morning after being eaten. Once created, the creature is permanent unless killed.
                          The exact abilities of any given fantastic chimera must be agreed upon by the player and Storyteller, but fate has a habit of weaving the most powerful of chimera into her story in unexpected ways. Unless the Scion uses Nemean Creature or Typhonian Creature, the Fantastic Chimera will have no epic attributes to power its supernatural abilities.

PAST THE FARTHEST REACHES ●●●●● ●●●●●
                          Cost: 22 Legend and 2 Willpower per use
                          Dice Pool: Stars + Occult (vs PsP + Integrity)
                          In the distant dark stand the Star Gods and Goddesses. A departure, physically, or figuratively, from their fellow Deities. From Radegast’s detachment from the politics and lawbreaking of the Bogovi, to Ishtar’s disruption of society, to the Four Hundred South Stars diametrically opposed to Huitzilopochtli, or Nut irrevocably separated from her lover Geb, Star Deities are often separate in their own way. Detached from their Pantheons, existing on the peripheries, sometimes socially, through transience of behavior, or physically, through chains or banishment. To these Celestial Deities, this is often something they accept (except for Nut), this withdrawal. The Four Hundred South Stars oppose the Teotl, and Radegast has his own business to attend to (presumably). However, other Deities may not be familiar with this isolation, and from this, comes one of the most terrible skills of a Star Deity.
                          By activating this Boon, the user immediately has a contested (Stars + Occult) roll facing off against a (PsP + Integrity) roll from their target. If the target can resist this power, they suffer no penalty. But if they fail, they suffer the terrible fate of being metaphysically ostracized from their own pantheon. Their Pantheon Specific Purview temporarily fades from their grasp, and leaves them alone, as if they belonged to no one. The Theoi’s great skill fades, the rightful ownership of Mes vanishes, the all consuming Fates of the Aesir flicker, and the like.
                          This effect lasts for one day per Threshold Success.

LIFE ETERNAL ●●●●● ●●●●●
                          Cost: None
                          Dice Pool: None
                          Type: Persistent
                          There is no end to life. The world dies in the Autumn, and in the Spring it returns, just as strong as it was before the death knell descended on the world. With this power, the Scion may echo this great pattern, but at a grave cost. At the moment of their death, the Fertility God counts up their unspent Agrarian points and Wilderness points. The effects of this boon are based upon whichever one is higher.
                          Agrarian: When a God with this Boon dies, they may chose to resurrect at the end of the scene in a beautiful blossom of wheat, grapes, or some other display of organized agriculture. Once they have used this boon, they must wait until the next Spring to benefit from it again (if it is currently Spring, they must wait the full cycle). Only powerful uses of Death, or similar high ranking powers that thematically counter spring can be used to prevent this fertile rebirth.
                          Wilderness: The young buck defeats his father, the old king of the forest. The King is dead, long live the King. Then the king’s son, a young buck, defeats his father, the king of the forest, and becomes king. The King is dead, long live the King. When a God with this Boon dies they do not simply return to life from the Underworld like their Agrarian siblings. Over the course of the scene they begin to possess one of their natural children, until the child's personality, Legend, and powers are overwhelmed by the Deity at the end of the scene. The God may have dodged their death, but it costs them the valuable resource of one of their own blood.
                          Last edited by Iry; 06-06-2017, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Living Relic (Health 9)

A goose that lays golden eggs, a dragon with a sword in its tail, a rabbit with a ruby embedded in the forehead; there are plenty of legends that tell of creatures who used their own bodies as containers for artifacts of power, but most people don't know how it happened. In truth, the Gods placed them there, either as a test of worthiness for those who would claim them, or as a means of keeping them protected. With this Boon, the user can physically merge a relic into a living creature's biology without causing any negative side effects. The merged creature gains the ability to use the relic's powers as if they were its own, but loses these abilities if the relic is extracted from their body.

Comment

Working...
                            X