Fan Made Crazy boons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan Made Crazy boons

Ever create something like a mostruos boon or knack? something truly exagerate, no sense and strong?

Me and my group of players create:

- Bestiary (The creation of monsters... pretty strong monsters)
    - PARADOX ( similar to TIME but... fuck... so... incredibly strong. " i'm going to go punch this dude with prospective" or " i'm going to create a paradox where i don't die if u don't see me diyng)

and others of equal horrorness

I had an idea for a Water boon that allows you faster travel on land by creating a slip stream under your feet. Producing a similar effect to boogie boarding along the beach.
    Last edited by Nyrufa; 03-31-2017, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Not a new boon, but a combo I came up with: Divine Threnody + Create Air = sound that can kill.

​Bang!

Comment

Originally posted by Mangle77 View Post
        Not a new boon, but a combo I came up with: Divine Threnody + Create Air = sound that can kill.

Comment

Not as evil as a custom Knack I tried to write up that causes a delayed reaction in battle. It was supposed to represent the dramatic scenes in which it takes a few seconds for an attack to visibly affect the opponent. It was also intended to bypass the enemy's defenses by inflicting damage when their guard was lowered.

So you slice somebody with your sword, for example and five seconds later they get bisected with a fountain of blood!
          Last edited by Nyrufa; 04-01-2017, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElanConnor View Post

​I once flew up next to a Stone Giant's head... and told him a secret!

c
            Last edited by Mangle77; 04-02-2017, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Pssht, if that were Blackbolt, their heads would explode from a mile away!

Comment

speaking of powerfull knacks with voices...

I create the "roar", strenght knack

At the cost of an unsoakable damage to the throat, the scion can roar a powerfull air strike attack that knockback and deal equal damage (bashing) as your epic strenght value

Comment

Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post
                  Pssht, if that were Blackbolt, their heads would explode from a mile away!
                  ​True, but then Black Bolt's power ISN'T sound, it's some kind of energy discharge. It can work in the vacuum of space, and in his fight with Vulcan, (Gabriel Summers, not the god) the two of them tore a parsecs wide hole in the fabric of reality.
                  Last edited by Mangle77; 04-04-2017, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mangle77 View Post

​Tue, but then Black Bolt's power ISN'T sound, it's some kind of energy discharge. It can work in the vacuum of space, and in his fight with Vulcan, (Gabriel Summers, not the god) the two of them tore a parsecs wide hole in the fabric of reality.

His power allows him to manipulate ions, if I'm not mistaken. But it's connected to the speech center of his brain, so whenever he speaks, his power fluctuates out of control. He once stared down a galaxy eater and made them blink.
                    Last edited by Nyrufa; 04-03-2017, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post

His power allows him to manipulate ions, if I'm not mistaken. But it's connected to the speech center of his brain, so whenever he speaks, his power fluctuates out of control. He once stared down a galaxy eater and made them blink.
                      My point remains: it's not the sound that causes destruction.

Comment

Working...
                      X