April update and preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vonpenguin View Post

Well I mean, in the WOD games like vampire and werewolf aggravated damage could be stuff like perfectly mundane fire. So it might not be as insane as it sounds. Granted the previewed boons so far seem like they'd be demigod level in last edition. Which I approve of, makes it feel much more epic much earlier. And it means we might get some truly amazing god boons if we're lucky, stuff that feels like you control an element and aren't just pretty good with it.
    Everything took aggravated damage from fire back in the day; the problem was fire wasn't exactly easy or convenient to use most of the time.

Comment

I don't know, all you have to do is believe in yourself and point away from the face!

Comment

Originally posted by vonpenguin View Post

Well I mean, in the WOD games like vampire and werewolf aggravated damage could be stuff like perfectly mundane fire. So it might not be as insane as it sounds. Granted the previewed boons so far seem like they'd be demigod level in last edition. Which I approve of, makes it feel much more epic much earlier. And it means we might get some truly amazing god boons if we're lucky, stuff that feels like you control an element and aren't just pretty good with it.
        Agreed.

​Although if the fire from Heaven's Fire has the "Aggravated" tag, one assumes that means it deals Aggravated damage to pretty much everything. Unless, of course, there's a "Fireproof" tag, or something that can be added to certain things.

"We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty."
        Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Comment

Working...
        X