No announcement yet.

"Ultimate" Deity List (WIP)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new pantheon to add to the UDL, the Kachin pantheon! They are less integrated into Buddhism than the Burmese nat and retain most of their pre-Buddhist/Christian influences to this day

Karai Kasang
    Samhpwi Nang majan
    Woishun
    La'n Roi
    Madai
    Sinlap
    Jan Wa
    Hkring Wan
    Jahka
    Jan
    Shata
    Bunghpoi
    'n Bung
    Samwi
    Mashawhe
    Marang

Comment

Thanks a lot, Svarogg! They're on there now too!

Comment

I've decided, in light of the new Netjer preview and the discussion surrounding it, to update my own Netjer list with the proper, original, Egyptian names rather than the Greek ones. The trouble is, other than the ones in the preview, I'm not really sure which names on here are correct and which ones aren't, and what the correct names would be. Help would be greatly appreciated. Here's the list:
        Ammit
        Amun
        Anubis - Anpu
        Apep
        Ash
        Aten
        Atum
        Babi
        Bastet
        Bat
        Bes
        Geb
        Hapy
        Hathor- Het-Heru
        Heka
        Heqet
        Horus- Heru
        Isis- Aset
        Khepri
        Khnum
        Khonsu
        Kuk
        Ma’at
        Mafdet
        Meretseger
        Min
        Mut
        Neith
        Nekhbet
        Nephthys
        Nu
        Nun
        Nut
        Osiris- Wesir
        Ptah
        Ra- Re
        Sekhmet
        Serket
        Seshat
        Seth
        Shu
        Sobek
        Tawaret
        Tefnut
        Thoth- Djehuty
        Wadjet
        Wepwawet

Comment

Updated the Netjer. I replaced Bat, who's essentially the same as Het-Heru, with the more interesting Shezmu. I also switched over to the proper, original names, or at least the ones I was aware of. I'm pretty certain the rest are the original names regardless but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

My first update in quite a while! I added the Bicalano pantheon, as well as the solitary Sinaa.

Comment

I made a few minor edits, most notably adding the Miwok pantheon, and a few miscellaneous figures like Adroa, Wayland, and Maushop. By the way, if anyone can point me in the direction of any more Wampanoag deities besides Maushop, it would be greatly appreciated. I know that they follow the "one distant creator" model, but I didn't see anything to indicate that Maushop is the only god-level (rather than primordial-level) entity that exists for them.

Comment

From this website:
                There are three others
                • Squannit, the wife of Maushop and the Sea-Woman
                • Hobomock, the god of death and the adversary of Kehtannit
                • Kehtannit, the Great Spirit

Comment

Thanks for the info! I'll add a small Wampanoag pantheon in the next update.

Comment

I'd really love to see Ame-no-Uzume-no-Mikoto on the Japanese list. For the Greek, I'd love Psyche and Hedone. The latter I believe is a daimone, not sure which class "mortal ascended to god hood by marrying Eros" qualifies as.

Comment

Will do. Expect them in the next update.

On the subject of the Theoi I'm considering adding a section for Orphic deities. I'm particularly interested in Zagreus, who according to some sources, might be Hades and Persephone's son.

Comment

Working...
                      X