No announcement yet.

Gods and Goddesses you have crushes on?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gods and Goddesses you have crushes on?

I really hope this isn't inappropriate. Apologies if it's against a rule. Doubtful, though, since a big part of the game revolves around the offspring of romances with the gods.
    I'm certain I can't be the only person who thinks about this. Which mythical figures do you find attractive?

For me, I would say Hecate, Bastet, Hel (depending on the depiction), Izanami (same), Oya, Ixchel, Morrigan, Kali, Bai Gu Xing, Sedna, Ishtar, Pele, and Lilith would be the goddesses I'm most interested in.

ooh sun wukong~

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

Het-Heru/Sekhmet is kind of a weird "you're so lovely that I'm kind of inspired to be like you but also I'd love to maybe do anything for you" situation.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Nike, Bastet, Hathor, Sekhmet, Brigid, Freya, The Morrigan, Eris

Comment

Do you want a Trojan war? Because this is how you get Trojan Wars!

Comment

What can I say. I like some of the bad girls. They have attitude and are sexy.

Comment

So far:

Het-Heru/Hathor represents a very different interpretation of the "love goddess" concept, one I don't think I've seen very often. I find it rather appealing.

Athena, of course, would clearly get the golden apple from me. It would be a very chaste relationship, of course, but you never know what might happen.
              Last edited by Prometheus878; 08-15-2017, 05:57 PM.

Mouse monk riding a tiny pig avatar courtesy of the very talented forumite Jen!

Jen's original portrayal of Mouse Monk, featuring some human or other named Tybalt Farwander.

Comment

Originally posted by Prometheus878 View Post
                So far:

Het-Heru/Hathor represents a very different interpretation of the "love goddess" concept, one I don't think I've seen very often. I find it rather appealing.
                Het-Heru is nice because she's not about the passionate, fiery, lusty kind of love goddess, but she's also not a more strict and stoic goddess of being a wife. There's a more gentle, nurturing warmth to her take on it all.

But hey, I'm a little biased.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Comment

Originally posted by Prometheus878 View Post
                  Athena, of course, would clearly get the golden apple from me. It would be a very chaste relationship, of course, but you never know what might happen.
                  I feel ya, man. I wonder if she'll be charmed by a sincere "Hey there sweet lady. Wanna come back to my place and talk about the relative morality of mankind?"

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Flora Goddess of Flowers and sex, Bast (but the forgotten Realms version), Aphroditie, Inanna/Ishtar, the Apsara (okay technically not Gods), Pan, Baphomet, Shakti, Freya.

Comment

Brighid is a fiery red headed poet/smith with an Irish accent... I mean JESUS CHRIST

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post
                        Flora Goddess of Flowers and sex, Bast (but the forgotten Realms version), Aphroditie, Inanna/Ishtar, the Apsara (okay technically not Gods), Pan, Baphomet, Shakti, Freya.
                        Isn't the Forgotten Realms version just the Egyptian version? I remember the whole Netjer being there in.... Rashemen, I think?

Call me Regina or Lex.

Comment

As for my taste in men, Xochipilli and Dionysus are probably the most "my types" (I tend to be attracted to gender transgression).

There's also a sketch of Loki in D'Aulaires' Norse Gods and Giants that may have been my first gay crush as a kid...
                          Last edited by glamourweaver; 08-15-2017, 08:52 PM.

Comment

I'd add Hermes at his most cocky and boyishly smirking, but given Greek values (tmi about my own sex life in cut)

all the male Olympians except Dionysus are going to be exclusive tops, so that's not going to work...

Comment

If everybody's posts are telling me anything about myself, it's that it's be shorter for me to make a list of goddesses I wouldn't be interested in.

That'd probably be... Like, Hera's wrath is legendary... Hel's probably out due to the half-corpse thing... Maybe one or two of the more brutal Teotl ladies...

But if Brigid or the Morrigan or Het-Heru came up to me and said "You. You're cute. We're gonna bone," my answer would probably be to squeak out a "Be gentle, please". I mean if a GODDESS wants a piece of you... Myth says that refusing her outright can have consequences.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X