Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wickedgrail View Post

naah, too twinky

I would not say crush because girls aren't my thing but Bast, Amaterasu, Tlazolteotl, Artemis, Athena are divine figures that I love for their roles and their personalities.

As for male gods,... No one looks really sexy to me. Terrifying, yes. Almighty, of course but appealing... not really. Even the Marvel Thor looks too brainless for me. [thinking] ... Sun Wukong is funny but clearly not attractive. Well, none then hehe
    C'mon, even Baldur?

Comment

Originally posted by Wickedgrail View Post
      As for male gods,... No one looks really sexy to me. Terrifying, yes. Almighty, of course but appealing... not really. Even the Marvel Thor looks too brainless for me. [thinking] ... Sun Wukong is funny but clearly not attractive. Well, none then hehe
      Let's see, you want a male god who isn't "too twinky" but also isn't a brute, am I getting that right? So someone traditionally masculine, as well as with a scholarly or wise air?

What about Ogma? Bearded and strong, as well as a god of speech and language!

Or Freyr - a gentler (by Aesir standards) god of summer and rain, but also distinctly masculine as a wellspring of virility. Think archetypical nature-loving outdoorsy guy.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post

Or Freyr - a gentler (by Aesir standards) god of summer and rain, but also distinctly masculine as a wellspring of virility. Think archetypical nature-loving outdoorsy guy.
        Freyr... yeah, he may do (me). This kind of gentle works for me hahaha

Shawarbaaz, Baldur is just like Apollo ^^'

Comment

Now I'm just imagining a dating service that helps prospective scion mortal and divine parents find the most compatible matches. "And if you're willing to deal with a somewhat higher chance of lifelong heartache for you and/or your child, we hear Zeus and Loki can be pretty much whatever you're most into..."

Comment

although not technically a god the Lucifer from Wicked and the Divine is so hot, as is Sekmet although the cannibalisms is a bit of turn of, I will always have a bit of a thing for the Morrigan, and Ishtar/Astarte is great

Comment

A friend of mine has created an anthropomorphic Python and I’m definitely here for it.

Originally posted by TwitchTheRat View Post
              She's famous for genital mutilation, right? That would be a deal breaker for me.
              Her Roman cult had self-castrating men who dressed as women, yes. While it may be projecting onto the past, I can’t help but maybe wonder if that was the only outlet some poor dysphoric Romans may have had. I’d like to think she’d look kindly on the trans folk of today.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Originally posted by TwitchTheRat View Post
                She's famous for genital mutilation, right? That would be a deal breaker for me.

The cult of Cybele was more wide and varied than that, being one of the most worshiped figures in her time. What you are referring to, specifically, are the Galloi/Gallae, which did include individuals who severed their male genitalia and lived on as women - which made them 'one' possible expression for female transpeople at the time. It's worth noting that Aphrodite also has aspects of this in her 'Venus Castina' persona, which included her turning an army of men into women when they attacked her temple. Cybele did not have a monopoly on it, nor was she 'the trans person goddess'.

Comment

To actually answer the question, I would have a crush on Ixchel, Sekhmet, Thor, Baldur (duh), Heimdall, Horus, and Apollo, depending on my mood.

Comment

Originally posted by Solana View Post
                    To actually answer the question, I would have a crush on Ixchel, Sekhmet, Thor, Baldur (duh), Heimdall, Horus, and Apollo, depending on my mood.
                    Heru's not bad for a boy.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post

If memory serves, I believe Sobek's name has something to do with the verb for impregnation. He gets around.

I'm sorry I had to

Comment

Working...
                      X