Scion at Gen Con 50!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scion at Gen Con 50!

Hullo, folks. Here's what we'll be up to with Scion at Gen Con.

Panel

On Saturday, at 11 AM, at the Crowne Plaza hotel, in Pennsylvania Station B, we'll be hosting a panel for Scion and Trinity.

Booth

Developer Neall, art director Mike, and other members of the Scion team will be at the Onyx Path booth (#501) to answer questions and talk gaming.

Our booth crew will be running Scion demos throughout the show. Stop by and play!

We'll also have some exciting previews from the manuscripts for Origin and Hero for you to flip through.
    Last edited by Rose Bailey; 08-15-2017, 05:29 PM.

Rose Bailey
    Onyx Path Development Producer
    Cavaliers of Mars Creator | Chronicles of Darkness Lead Developer

Retired as forum administrator. Please direct inquiries to the Contact Us link.

Originally posted by Rose Bailey View Post
    We'll also have some exciting previews from the manuscripts for Origin and Hero for you to flip through.
    Oh, is there any chance for those of who can't make it to GenCon to see those previews?

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyman201 View Post

Oh, is there any chance for those of who can't make it to GenCon to see those previews?
      Last year someone took pictures of some of the manuscripts!

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

For those of us at home, can anyone who goes to the panel post some bullet points of what is said if anything new is mentioned?

Comment

Okay, so Saturday has come and gone, more or less.

​When do we get to see anything related to the Gen Con stuff?

"We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty."
          Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Comment

Since GenCon is now over is there anyone who was at the con who attended the panel who can report what was said?

Comment

Well according to the Brochure from OPP, it looks like they're hoping to have the Demigod and potentially God Kickstarters launch next year.

Which is something. Though... The Brochure mentions Origin, Hero, the Beastiary, some Ready-Made Characters, a Jumpstart... No mention on the Companion.

... Do we know when the Scion Companion will be released relative to Origin and Hero?
              Last edited by Kyman201; 08-30-2017, 03:29 AM.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

So we don't even have the main books and no ideal when we'll get them and they already want us to Kickstart the next ones? Is it me or is there something wrong with this picture? And why isn't onyx path telling us how the game play at gen con went?

Comment

Working...
                X