Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samudra View Post

Callings : Guardian, Leader, Warrior

Purviews : Beasts (Deer), Epic Dexterity, Epic Stamina, Epic Strength, Sky, War
    Ah good thank you very much. Although I have to ask, How does a Stag factor into his lore as an animal? I don't think I've ever seen that associated with him. Otherwise this one is actually pretty damn easy to back convert to 1st Ed. Just add Guardian to purviews and golden.

Comment

https://incidentalnaturalist.com/201...-deer-of-nara/

Comment

Originally posted by Sessha View Post

Ah good thank you very much. Although I have to ask, How does a Stag factor into his lore as an animal? I don't think I've ever seen that associated with him. Otherwise this one is actually pretty damn easy to back convert to 1st Ed. Just add Guardian to purviews and golden.
        Tame deer run all over the place in his shrines at both Kasuga and Kashima. That is because a deer was the creature sent to fetch Takemikazuchi when the Amatsukami had need of him, and was the creature he rode from Kashima to Kasuga on when he wanted to found that new shrine. Thus deer also feature heavily in his sacral art.

Comment

Originally posted by Sacerdos View Post

Tame deer run all over the place in his shrines at both Kasuga and Kashima. That is because a deer was the creature sent to fetch Takemikazuchi when the Amatsukami had need of him, and was the creature he rode from Kashima to Kasuga on when he wanted to found that new shrine. Thus deer also feature heavily in his sacral art.
          So then I once more stand corrected. Guess they did more of their homework this time around. Which if I had ever tried to play 2nd Ed.(which will be never) Take would be my go to man as he's pretty much covers what I want in a deity for a warrior.

Comment

I mean Odin doesn’t get Ravens and they are usually depicted in the art...

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Working...
            X