Request: Editable PDF character sheet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wickedgrail View Post
    Why dont we switch Skills with Attributes since rolls are Skills + Attributes ? ^^
    Hmmm...interesting....

MrGone's Character Sheets
    For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

Actually, Im considering separarting origins sheets from heroes since the contents change a bit, thus the format

Comment

Originally posted by Wickedgrail View Post
        Actually, Im considering separarting origins sheets from heroes since the contents change a bit, thus the format
        I believe that's what I was asked about as well... separate sheets. Though, I don't really know much about the system, so I'll have to see how it goes when the time comes.

Comment

Hi all,

It took me some times to upload it but before making it editable, just wondering if anything was missing for Origin-level character sheet? It's a bit large to upload it here so find it at the Scion discord https://discord.gg/zdjnaS

Comment

Made an editable version of the of the character sheet from the core rulebook if anyone wants to use it

Comment

Originally posted by evilnerf View Post
              Made an editable version of the of the character sheet from the core rulebook if anyone wants to use it
              Hi! I made an interactive of the the sheet when I sent it to OP(though looking at the one you made interactive, looks like they added a new border, mine used the old border). I'll see if I can update mine with the new border and add it to the site...

BTW, nice job on it. Thanks for doing it... Hopefully I can post up my original before too long.
              Last edited by Mr Gone; 07-13-2018, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Just so you know, I have the official sheets I made up on my site now.

http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf

http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf

Comment

I feel like there's some kind of eldritch chicanery at work here, Mr G. When the magic word 'sheets' is uttered aloud there's a clap of thunder, a little ozone frisson, and there you are, tipping your fedora with a knowing smile as you hand out PDF miracles.

My next character is gonna be a scion of you. Sure, he may not punch too many Jotnar to death with his fists but he'll damn well make them feel inadequate when he breaks out their character sheets and shows them how awful their stats are.
                  Last edited by Squee; 06-14-2019, 11:00 AM.

Comment

When I bought the Origin PDF from DriveThru, it included both a non-interactive and an interactive character sheet in the download options.

Comment

Originally posted by Squee View Post
                      I feel like there's some kind of eldritch chicanery at work here, Mr G. When the magic word 'sheets' is uttered aloud there's a clap of thunder, a little ozone frisson, and there you are, tipping your fedora with a knowing smile as you hand out PDF miracles.

My next character is gonna be a scion of you. Sure, he may not punch too many Jotnar to death with his fists but he'll damn well make them feel inadequate when he breaks out their character sheets and shows them how awful their stats are.
                      He has a special knack, he can spend a legend to materialise a high quality interactive sheet for any game, even those yet to be launched.

Comment

I just have a knack for it I guess... lol

Ha!! Thanks, I'd be honored. That sounds awesome.

Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post
                        When I bought the Origin PDF from DriveThru, it included both a non-interactive and an interactive character sheet in the download options.
                        Interesting.... they must have taken the one I sent and made a non-interactive version....

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post
                        He has a special knack, he can spend a legend to materialise a high quality interactive sheet for any game, even those yet to be launched.
                        I have my moments. And to note, I've had a sheet done for this for quite a long time now. Glad to finally be able to release it.

Comment

So while I can't, actually, play a Scion of Mr Gone, here's how I think it might go if I did:

Things were bad. Things were really, really, bad. Atticus Shaw, chosen of Athena, stood wheezing back to back with his bandmate, Julian Fowler, chosen of Artemis. He was pretty certain, by the stabbing pain in his right side that two of his ribs were broken. Julian wasn’t a whole lot better. The massive Cyclops that they’d foolishly attacked in its own lair had been a much tougher opponent than they’d expected.

Atthicus paused and spat. Yes. There was blood in his saliva. Something inside him had ruptured, then. Wonderful. Idly he wondered if dying now would be a better fate than he would receive at Athena’s hands when she came to rake him across the coals for his poor wisdom and battle strategy today.

Ahead the Cyclops, easily twelve feet tall, grinned wickedly. He knew that he had the upper hand in this confrontation. With only a few nicks and scratches on its bronze coloured skin it was barely irritated much less seriously wounded. Cocky now, the giant hefted the steel girder that it had been using to slowly beat the two Scions to death and swished it back and forth. He was in no hurry. He knew how this was going to end.

Or at least he thought he did.

“I don’t like your chances.”

A new voice, an unexpected one. All eyes turned to see the approaching figure, dressed like some kind of a pulp hero. His trenchcoat flared slightly in the wind, and the fedora perched atop his head was at the perfect angle, the front brim pulled down a little to cast the stranger’s face in mysterious shadow.

The Cyclops paused for a moment, then broke into a wicked grin.

“I’m killing two of you.” he announced with rumbling menace, “I don’t mind killing three.”

The figure shook his head slowly, in the manner of a parent expressing disappointment in an unruly child.

“Not with those stats.”

The Cyclops paused mid ‘rumbling menace’ and went from savage to confused.

“What?”

The figure reached under his trenchcoat and took out, of all things, a piece of paper with text printed on it. He pointed the paper in the direction of the Cyclops.

“Look at the attributes you’ve got.” he explained patiently, “I mean you’re clearly Nemesis level, there isn’t any doubt about that, but look what they’ve given you.”

Curious, the Cyclops lumbered over as Atticus and Julian watched on, trying to figure what the Hell was happening.

The Cyclops peered at the displayed sheet and the newcomer jabbed a gloved finger at some of the text.

“Look. Your primary pool . . . I mean it’s not bad, not really, but look what you’ve got. Apocalyptic Presence? They’re Scions. They’re not going to be scared of that.”

“Hey!” replied the Cyclops, pouting a little. “I’m terrifying!”

“Yes.” allowed the stranger, “To mortals and puppies.”

He then pointed at the sheet again.

“Look at how you’ve been statted up. Sure, you can smash things, but that doesn’t leave you with a whole lot else does it? Collateral Damage? Really? So you can smash up your own lair. What’s with that?”

“I did wonder about that.” admitted the Cyclops, rubbing at his bald head.

“And a girder? Really? That’s what you call a Mystic Arsenal?”

“Oh come on, man. That’s just hurtful.”

The stranger shrugged.

“They’re Scions. In a few minutes they’re going to figure out that just hurling themselves at you won’t work and they’re going to get creative. You know how that works.”

The Cyclops scowled indignantly.

“I hate it when that happens.”

The stranger nodded and pointed at the sheet again.

“Five Defense; it’s not bad but you know that they’re going to chip away at it. Then what have you got?”

“Hey!” muttered the Cyclops, stung at the constant belittling. “I’ve got Second Wind! I’m fine!”

The stranger peered up at the Cyclops. The shadows remained hiding his face, despite the direction of the lighting. And, despite his face being unseen, the figure still managed to convey a sceptical look at the massive Cyclops. Cool trick, thought Atticus.

“You’re fine.” repeated the stranger in a dry tone. “You’re going to stake your life on ‘I’m fine because I have Second Wind’.”

The Cyclops paused, took a moment to eye the two Scions, then sighed and hung his head.

“No-ooo.” he murmured, like a scolded child.

“I didn’t think so.” replied the stranger.

The Cyclops paused, then peered at the stranger.

“I’m gonna go. Are you OK with these two morons?”

The stranger nodded.

“I got it. You do what you have to do.”

“Screw this.” muttered the Cyclops, “I’m heading back to the workshop and I’m not coming back until I get some better Qualities and Flairs.”

The massive creatture lumbered out and Atticus stared, jaw slack, watching the figure go. And then, in reverential awe, he looked at the stranger.

“Who are you?”

The figure looked over and tipped the front of his fedora in a polite greeting.

“Maybe you want to worry less about your Warrior Knacks.”he added, “Focus some more on your Sage Knacks. Maybe consider letting your Lover Calling go and looking at Creator. That spear of yours could use a few more tags.”

And then, as mysterioiusly as he came, the figure departed and was gone, and on the winds came the faint sound of his voice.

“I’m Lore, by the way. Scion of Mr Gone.”

And then he was, like his patron, indeed gone.

Tah dah

Comment

Squee That was great!!! I loved it!!

Thanks for writing it!

Comment

I live to serve, man

Comment

Working...
                              X