Draft Text Availability?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Text Availability?

Hey all, I've been following Scion for a while now, and am eagerly looking forward to running 2nd edition for my gaming group. Unfortunately though, I missed the Kickstarter. Does anyone know for certain whether I will be able to access the drafts for Origins and Hero if I were to pre-order the physical books off of Backerkit? Thanks in advance.

I bought the pre-order and got the draft PDFs through the system.

Comment

Great! Thanks mate.

Comment

I pre-ordered as well, but I don't have access to the drafts. Any place I should be looking for them?

Comment

When I bought my Scion/Hero PDFs on BackerKit, I got an email from Richard Thomas (actually from BackerKit) entitled "New Digital Content for Scion 2nd Edition Tabletop RPG on BackerKit" that gave me access to the content on BackerKit. When I logged onto BackerKit, I could see the PDFs. Maybe check your email or spamtraps for any emails from BackerKit.

Comment

Originally posted by Khelbiros View Post
            When I bought my Scion/Hero PDFs on BackerKit, I got an email from Richard Thomas (actually from BackerKit) entitled "New Digital Content for Scion 2nd Edition Tabletop RPG on BackerKit" that gave me access to the content on BackerKit. When I logged onto BackerKit, I could see the PDFs. Maybe check your email or spamtraps for any emails from BackerKit.
            Thanks for the reply. I haven't gotten that email yet. It seems my backerkit is in the collect funds stage, so maybe it will be a while before it processes.

Comment

Hey Starglyte, I just went ahead and preordered, and I received the two draft pdf's immediately upon confirming my details at the BackerKit checkout, I'm unsure if you should be needing to wait for the funds to be collected.

Comment

Originally posted by thevoiceoftreason View Post
                Hey Starglyte, I just went ahead and preordered, and I received the two draft pdf's immediately upon confirming my details at the BackerKit checkout, I'm unsure if you should be needing to wait for the funds to be collected.
                Strange, I didn't get anything. I will have to look into this more. Thanks for the input.

Comment

Originally posted by Starglyte View Post
                  Strange, I didn't get anything. I will have to look into this more. Thanks for the input.
                  Check your spam folder, perhaps?

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyman201 View Post

Check your spam folder, perhaps?
                    Got an email from Onyx and it is probably due to me not being charged yet. Once my card gets charged, I should get access.

Comment

Working...
                    X