Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monday Meeting: Origins PDF Coming Out To Backers This Week!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Meeting: Origins PDF Coming Out To Backers This Week!

Like the title says: Origin PDF is coming to Backers this week!

Prepare thyselves, unbelievers!

"We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty."
    Captain Malcolm Reynolds

I look forward to seeing some clarification and/or errata. The raw text is good, but it needed a little work.

Comment

Finally, a finished look at the Storypath system. I was a weird backer and never actually read the previews.

Comment

I skimmed it, but I wanted to wait for the final version before I sunk my teeth in.

Comment

I'll immediate Start a Scion Origins game somewhere not sure where

Rpol

Discord...

other ideas?

Comment

Frustrating, they've got the errata page up but the PDF isn't out yet

Comment

Originally posted by shadryx View Post
              I skimmed it, but I wanted to wait for the final version before I sunk my teeth in.
              Hey, the rough draft we got is already a better constructed and balanced game than 1e was. Though it will be nice to see the rules more finalized.
              Last edited by Kyman201; 07-10-2018, 09:30 PM.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by shadryx View Post
                Frustrating, they've got the errata page up but the PDF isn't out yet
                They try to have the errata page up prior to PDFs going out so that people can report errata as soon as they spot it. Requires a bit more patience on our behalf, but makes the errata process run smoother.

Freelancer - Dark Eras 2
                He/His Pronouns
                CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Kyman201 View Post

Hey, the rough draft we got is already a better constructed and balanced game than 1e was. Though it will be nice to see the rules more finalized.
                  I need my PDF bookmarks though. It makes it so much easier to understand how the mechanics work when you can zip through the PDF to cross-reference sections.

And the pretty pictures are nice too, I guess.

[Ex3] Why Gods Need the Exigence - Plot hooks for Exigent characters of various gods.
                  [Ex3] Homebrew Solar Charms - I can see the future, and it is glorious.
                  [Ex3] The Glass Library - My Exalted Third Edition Blog (Updated 24/04/2016)

Comment

Originally posted by Kyman201 View Post

I need my PDF bookmarks though. It makes it so much easier to understand how the mechanics work when you can zip through the PDF to cross-reference sections.

[Ex3] Why Gods Need the Exigence - Plot hooks for Exigent characters of various gods.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiresias View Post

I hear ya. I put bookmarks in my rough draft myself because fuck going through all that without bookmarks

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

I just commited to running a 5E game with my group and this happens! Woe is me. I'll have to use this as an opportunity to get familiar with the text.

Comment

Just got miiiine!
                          Did anyone else whispered "Motherfucker". when reading "Apple"?

Comment

I am laughing so goddamn hard right now. The only thing missing from that intro fiction is a bloodied corpse getting dragged off the back of a car.

Comment

So Trojan war just against one man. Absolutely glorious

Comment

Working...
                              X