Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

p. 44: The name of the city of Salvador is misspelled. The right should be "São Salvador", not "Sao Sãlvador". What, btw, I not even wonder how can be pronounced.

Comment

p. 30 sidebar "They almost possess powerful, implacable, and incorruptible guards." I suspect this was intended as either "almost always" or simply "always".

Comment

p. 123: The injury conditions mentioned in the “Bashing” and “Lethal” tags don’t match those given in the “Resolving Damage” section above.

Comment

p. 34, in the final paragraph of the overworld section. "A Primordial’s inhabitants are include Elementals," that "are" should probably be removed.

Comment

p. 35, in the first paragraph under the Strange Places header. "They might be products of Legendbinding, errant magic, or inscrutable Fate." As a capitalized word "Legendbinding" seems to reference a specific game mechanic. But, I am not aware of any such mechanic, and the term is not used elsewhere in the book.

Comment

Pg 122, "Storyguides, be sparing when hitting an PC and use the extra successes as much as possible" should probably be "a PC." Also, that section never states how many successes the extra inflict damages allowed by Scale should cost. (That sentence makes me think 2, personally, but I'm not in charge.)

Comment

On page 116. In the defending section it mentions defense is by default 1 and you may stunt to increase it. However, the defend stunt itself says that the number to overcome is equal to your successes and zero successes is 1. This wording somewhat implies that its replacing rather than adding to your base of 1 defense and that rolling 1 or 0 successes is the exaxt same thing. Essentially 1 success is simply ignored.

Comment

p.2 "model/actor/whatever" seems more appropriate than "model-actor-whatever"
                  p.6 Introductory Fiction by: “Apple,” by Kieron Gillen; “Eileen” by Lauren Roy
                  p.6 Special Thanks: who’s doing the thanking? Neall?
                  p.6 “Keep up to date with Onyx Path Publishing at theonyxpath.com” should that be a link?
                  p.12 “A mood of heroism, of greatness and grandeur” comma appears to be bolded
                  p.12 “for a Scion cannot help but be great in some manner, and inevitably find themselves venerated by culture.” “for Scions…” or “...finds themself”

Comment

Originally posted by Sicariothrax View Post
                    In the opening story, during the narration about Donnie and the Russian gymnast, it should read “ back then, the athlete had pre-empted him by passing Donnie hers first, but now, Donnie could feel himself reaching for a pen and a napkin.“ on page four.
                    Pretty sure that’s meant as confirmation that Donnie is bisexual or pansexual.

Comment

The writeup for the Dahomey Amazons does not contain their actual Fon name, the Mino, and only has the name given to them by Europeans, the Dahomey Amazons.

Comment

Page 116, Defending and Defense Stunts. The section says that you can use Defense to increase the difficulty that an attack must overcome to hit you, but this does not seem to be the case as the Defend stunt only increases the number of successes required for the Inflict Injury stunt. If this IS supposed to raise the difficulty of the attacker to hit the character, does this mean that a single success used for Defense does absolutely nothing? (I.e., giving a Difficulty to Hit of 1, which all characters innately have.)

Comment

Page 58, Academics. ''Academics + Reason also represents the total number of languages a character can maintain fluency in without constant effort.''
                          I'm guessing instead of Reason one should read Intellect?

Currently running: VtR - The most serene requiem of Venice
                          Currently playing: Being a dad for a 1year old daughter and a newborn son.
                          Currently planning: Scion 2nd edition

Comment

Originally posted by Thrythlind View Post
                            Pretty sure that’s meant as confirmation that Donnie is bisexual or pansexual.
                            Correct; Donnie is attractive to everyone, and attracted to everyone.

Neall Raemonn Price
                            Beleaguered Scion Developer

Comment

In the section of Mexico City. Whenever Teotl is brought up it is missing the o

Comment

Page 36: Few gates directly connect The World to Godsrealms, and the exceptions are either pass through other realms attuned to the same mythology, or were made for the Gods’ convenience, and are nearly impossible for anyone else to use.

[Ex3] Why Gods Need the Exigence - Plot hooks for Exigent characters of various gods.
                                [Ex3] Homebrew Solar Charms - I can see the future, and it is glorious.
                                [Ex3] The Glass Library - My Exalted Third Edition Blog (Updated 24/04/2016)

Comment

Working...
                                X