Loki's little misfit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loki's little misfit

So the Backer PDF of Origins is out... and it looks like someone at OP still doesn't realize that Loki's children don't get to choose the Healer Calling at Origin tier... I hate it when "Ready-Made Characters" break the rules of the character creation they are supposed to be examples of.

That's why we have the errata pass. A lot of us have looked at this book many times and in many iterations, to the point where we might be missing things that seem obvious, so we want to catch errors like this Thank you for your input!

In-House Developer for Chronicles of Darkness and Exalted

Comment

Originally posted by DixieCyanide View Post
      That's why we have the errata pass. A lot of us have looked at this book many times and in many iterations, to the point where we might be missing things that seem obvious, so we want to catch errors like this Thank you for your input!
      Assuming that you're not being sarcastic, no problem, and you're welcome. I'm going to start an Errata thread so that everyone else can chime in with things they find.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSarcasticSage View Post

Assuming that you're not being sarcastic, no problem, and you're welcome. I'm going to start an Errata thread so that everyone else can chime in with things they find.

There already is an official errata thread, do not start a new one! It will distract people from the real one and errata reports will not end up in the place they are actually read.

I also already reported the Hassan issue on said thread.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post

There already is an official errata thread, do not start a new one.

I also already reported the Hassan issue on said thread.
          Fair enough

Comment

Originally posted by TheSarcasticSage View Post

No sarcasm intended! I appreciate all the corrections.

In-House Developer for Chronicles of Darkness and Exalted

Comment

Working...
            X