Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scion Developer Interview Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I would like to ask (don't know if that has been answered in other place. Sorries in advance being that the case) about the "not-exactly-main-books" products. Like the audio-drama or even the Jumpstart. Are they still coming? How are they going? I imagine the delay have made things difficult. I suppose they are going live when Scion is officially launched, what I believe is not yet the case. I suppose we just consider "Scion officially launched" when we have the books (Origin and Hero and extra stuff from KS) shiped, right?

    Comment


    • #17
      Can such things as the meta-physical reversal of Titans exist - Gods completely subsumed by a specific Calling, making them pure archetype, the way Titans are subsumed by a specific Purview?


      Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Hayashi View Post
        I would like to ask (don't know if that has been answered in other place. Sorries in advance being that the case) about the "not-exactly-main-books" products. Like the audio-drama or even the Jumpstart. Are they still coming? How are they going? I imagine the delay have made things difficult. I suppose they are going live when Scion is officially launched, what I believe is not yet the case. I suppose we just consider "Scion officially launched" when we have the books (Origin and Hero and extra stuff from KS) shiped, right?

        Hello Hayashi,

        Thank you for contributing. I'm going to avoid questions about the state of the Kickstarter deliverables. That's largely outside the hands of the line developers and will really only be relevant for a short period of time.


        Check out my RPG podcast: The Story Told
        Follow my ongoing Exalted Campaign: An Imperfect Circle

        Comment


        • #19
          Is there any really obscure mythology (or piece thereof) that you're personally really keen on seeing in the game?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Center-of-All View Post
            Is there any really obscure mythology (or piece thereof) that you're personally really keen on seeing in the game?
            This is a good one, and made me think of it's 'opposite:' is there any very popular piece of mythology you don't care for including, or perhaps want to include in a particularly a-typical manner?

            Comment


            • #21
              Has Zeus shown his face in the World since #MeToo started trending?


              Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
                Has Zeus shown his face in the World since #MeToo started trending?
                Huh,I once called Zeus a sexual assaulted,but after doing a bit more research,I didn't find any evidence his affairs were non consensual. Did I miss something?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Acopiltaczet View Post
                  Huh,I once called Zeus a sexual assaulted,but after doing a bit more research,I didn't find any evidence his affairs were non consensual. Did I miss something?
                  He turned into Alcmene’s husband Amphitryon to sleep with her, fathering Heracles. There was the whole Hera and the cuckoo event. Off the top of my head.


                  Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X