This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
    Is Bast's writeup missing a sentence? "When she is calm and contemplative, she goes by Bast..." even though Bast is the only name used for her in the section. Is the implication that her other name is Sekhmet, like the aliases section says?

It also feels odd to say Bast, alias: Sekhmet, and then say on the next page in a standalone sidebar on the subject that Sekhmet and Bast are different deities... so why list them as aliases?
    The shift from Bast to Sekhmet and back is supposed to be so severe that it is essentially a different god even if, in many ways, they are the same entity. If I remember correctly.

Comment

Page 191: First bullet point under Callings- It says here that Legend 1 characters have two Callings at two dots and 1 Calling at one dot, but it's clearly meant to just be five dots total with a minimum of one dot per Calling (given three of the four sample characters have a 3/1/1 spread).

Also on page 191 says a Feat of Scale give a one Scale bump, instead of the Legend/2 points of Scale that it is supposed to be (so 1 at Legend 1 & 2, 2 at Legend 3 & 4)

Comment

Page 20: "For every instance of Ganesh riding in on a mouse to welcome his child to the Shén..."
        Should this be to the Deva?

Comment

Page 182, bottom of left-hand column "Any given Skill can be associated with at most two of your Paths."
          On the same page, in the Character Creation example near the top of the right-hand column, the Occult skill is selected for all three Paths.

Comment

Page 183, Attributes Character Creation Example - There seems to be a lot mixed up, or I'm missing stuff. Mental arena lists its attributes as Reason (should be Intellect?), Cunning, Composure (social attribute). Physical and Social attribute sets look fine, but then the math at the bottom isn't accurate. Likely due to the issues indicated by the Mental arena attributes being wonky.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrythlind View Post

The shift from Bast to Sekhmet and back is supposed to be so severe that it is essentially a different god even if, in many ways, they are the same entity. If I remember correctly.
              I’m pointing out that Bast’s writeup describes her shifting between herself and another persona, without naming who that other persona is.

Call me Remi. Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

p247: Heavenly Stride seems to be missing some formatting on its title.

---------------------------------------------
                Supporter of Spirits getting full playable splat design come Exalted 3E.
                Refugee from the 3rd Great Edition Wars of D&D.
                oWoD Latecomer, Exalted Optimist, Scion ST, Trinity Curious

Comment

Originally posted by Thrythlind View Post

Please do not have conversations in the errata thread. Go ahead and open up a different thread if you want to discuss things. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post

I’m pointing out that Bast’s writeup describes her shifting between herself and another persona, without naming who that other persona is.
                    Please do not have conversations in the errata thread. Go ahead and start a new thread if you want to discuss something. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by RichT View Post

Please do not have conversations in the errata thread. Go ahead and start a new thread if you want to discuss something. Thanks!
                      It’s errata: the text suggests two names and only lists one.

Call me Remi. Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Page 242, the fiction snippet under Tooth and Claw: "she asked, his smile revealing canines, his fingers lengthening into claws."

Should be "he asked."

Page 246, False History: "You can make a single, discreet change to the substantive content of a character’s memories of the last five minutes or so..."

It should be a discrete change.

Also page 246, the fiction snippet under Walk Unnoticed: "trying to fix his eyes on her face and failing"

Should be "his face."

Page 247: The name of Heavenly Stride isn't formatted like the other Boons.
                        Last edited by Jefepato; 10-21-2018, 04:39 PM.

Comment

pg 50: "Loki felt became enraged and called him a cheater." Probably strike the word felt.

Comment

Page 289, Mystic Arsenal: "Play fair — if the player characters defeat the Antagonist and take her stuff, they get a totally cool Relic or other mystical object. No takebacks. Of course, that doesn’t mean the Antagonist’s friends won’t try!"

The latter sentence should probably end with something like "...won't try to get it back!"

Comment

Page 185: The XP chart is wildly different then the one in Origins.

Comment

Pantheons - Aesir p. 46 in the description under Principle Members the following sentance appears

The Æsir are an ancient calling — a voice of nature and the force of war drums, loving flyting in the grand halls of Ásgarð as equally as they do a worthy battle.

Unsure if that is talking about flyting [the exchange of poetic insults] which as far as I know is an Old English thing and not a Norse thing though I could be wrong, or if it was a typo about fighting.

I'll be your Huckleberry

Comment

Working...
                                X