Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page 20, first paragraph, Tsukiyomi is called the “mood god” instead of “Moon god”.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Page 169: toward the end of the page - a letter in the name Omolara Mu_ammad is missing
      Page 268: in the story about Dodaem - The other Scions express doubt for the Scion of the Manitou by scoffing at him. Why would they do this in a World wear all myths are true? Seems like prejudice against the beliefs/powers of the Manitou.
      Page 297: Primary Pool for Kerberos Hounds - "Being a Good Boy" should be "Being a Good Dog". There's nothing else in the write up to suggest that all Kerberos Hounds are boys.

Check out my RPG podcast: The Story Told
      Follow my ongoing Exalted Campaign: An Imperfect Circle

Comment

Regarding the Netjer's Pantheon path skills

Hero Page 104: Path Skills: Academics, Occult

Origin Page 172: Asset Skills: Academics, Subterfuge

Not sure which is correct but they should be aligned.

Same for Manitou
        SH 93 Asset Skills: Athletics, Persuasion
        SO 171 Path Skills: Medicine, Occult

May be the same on more but I have not checked yet - Will post if I spot more.

Find my Homebrew so far here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
        So far its Demon Merits, Vampire 1e to 2e ports and a Knowledge collection mechanic for the Ordo Dracul!

Comment

Regarding upgrading a Origin character to Hero, it looks like the option in origin to take 2 additional knacks is RAW far worse than taking 4 points of birthrights if you know your game will move to Hero.

As hero states on page 171 your Knacks cap at owning 5, so if I have brought the extra 2 I only gain 2 more. But this isn't the same for Birthrights at 7, it doesn't say that is a cap.

Does this mean I can buy 4 dots of birthrights at the Origin level, then get an extra 7 when I hit hero for a total of 11? This also seems like a problem for a protracted Origin game, buying knacks is at a serious disadvantage if the XP you spend on them is ignored when hitting Hero as you level up to 5 knacks anyway, but your allies who brought Birthrights just get more and can match you on knacks.

It feels like it should be gain 4 new Knacks and 7 birthrights - but without the limit that is put on knacks, instead just the limit of 5 active knacks at once.

Troubled line to remove/ reword "If your pre-Visitation Scion already knows more than five Knacks, don’t purchase any more; otherwise, bring the total known to five" Reword to align with how you gain extra knacks for the extra callings at Hero Level

Find my Homebrew so far here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
          So far its Demon Merits, Vampire 1e to 2e ports and a Knowledge collection mechanic for the Ordo Dracul!

Comment

on the table of contents, Centaur is made to be under Satyr and on 313 the Centaur heading isn't on the same size as when the begin to talk about the other deziens

Comment

The Hulder Path contacts are larger then the rest of the text

Comment

PG 315 - Therianthrope is bookmarked under wolf warrior, not its own entry. Same with Therianthrope heading size. Same issue as pointed out by Iceblade44, just another section.

Comment

The example characters starting on pg 172 and the description of callings on pg 191 state that 1 legend heroes have 5 dots of callings, but on pg 183 step 5 of character creation has a user getting 2 dots in one calling and 1 dot in the other two.
                  "Your character receives two dots in one of their Callings and one dot each in the other two."
                  Shouldn't these descriptions match up.

Comment

Page 189: The Virtuous Condition and the description of what Virtues do in general are identical ("Every point of Momentum ... that doesn’t come out of the pool"). Unless I am mistaken, these should have separate effects.

Comment

Page 77, Benzaiten’s purviews includes “Animal” instead of “Beast”.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

p.259, Voice of Seven Thunders boon mentions a Spectacle stunt and benefiting from Threats (which is capitalized, suggesting it is a specific mechanical thing), but I cannot find either of these listed in Hero or Origin

Comment

P. 178 "Her father's cult has given her...a first-class airplane ticket to BWI International,..." is tautologous. The "I" in "BWI" already stands for International.

Comment

P 202. In "Building the creature." Two p. XX

Comment

Page 247: The Unerring Flight boon on is listed as Cost: 1 Legend rather than either Cost: Imbue 1 Legend or Cost: Spend 1 Legend

"I'm immortal, I've been right so far"

Comment

Scion hero errata from a backer-
                                P15: the 3rd paragraph under the 'Titans' heading: font issue in the case of the word rāk[x]a-sas. [x]=font issue
                                P30: L3 1st column: The Grandchildren (Yoruba: [x]m[x]). [x]=font issue
                                P172-181: page numbers missing.
                                P 173, 312. References are made to the knack Structural Integrity. This does not appear to exist.
                                P175: the knacks Bold Introduction and Command Voice appear to be missing.
                                P177: the knack Healer with the Hands of a God is probably referenced as Surgeon with the Hands of a God.
                                P185: in step 9 it is not clear whether one can buy one immortal knack with the 2 extra knack allowance. Also, in the experience table it seems that heroic and immortal knacks cost the same. Is this intended?
                                P202: The reference to Creature examples in chapter 6 does not appear except for the basilisk and the sphinx. At any rate, no creature rating is provided in chapter 6 as promised. The table which continues on p283 does fulfil this to an extent though.
                                P203: it is suggested that the Savage tag for followers can be given to Creatures. What is the cost in this case?
                                P238, 244, 261: The Blinded condition referenced here does not appear to exist.

Comment

Working...
                                X