X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RichT
    replied
    Originally posted by Thrythlind View Post

The shift from Bast to Sekhmet and back is supposed to be so severe that it is essentially a different god even if, in many ways, they are the same entity. If I remember correctly.
    Please do not have conversations in the errata thread. Go ahead and open up a different thread if you want to discuss things. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Yue Ryong
    replied
    p247: Heavenly Stride seems to be missing some formatting on its title.

Leave a comment:

• atamajakki
    replied
    Originally posted by Thrythlind View Post

The shift from Bast to Sekhmet and back is supposed to be so severe that it is essentially a different god even if, in many ways, they are the same entity. If I remember correctly.
    I’m pointing out that Bast’s writeup describes her shifting between herself and another persona, without naming who that other persona is.

Leave a comment:

• saedar
    replied
    Page 183, Attributes Character Creation Example - There seems to be a lot mixed up, or I'm missing stuff. Mental arena lists its attributes as Reason (should be Intellect?), Cunning, Composure (social attribute). Physical and Social attribute sets look fine, but then the math at the bottom isn't accurate. Likely due to the issues indicated by the Mental arena attributes being wonky.

Leave a comment:

• PHGraves
    replied
    Page 182, bottom of left-hand column "Any given Skill can be associated with at most two of your Paths."
    On the same page, in the Character Creation example near the top of the right-hand column, the Occult skill is selected for all three Paths.

Leave a comment:

• Not Quite Yoda
    replied
    Page 20: "For every instance of Ganesh riding in on a mouse to welcome his child to the Shén..."
    Should this be to the Deva?

Leave a comment:

• ffanxii4ever
    replied
    Page 191: First bullet point under Callings- It says here that Legend 1 characters have two Callings at two dots and 1 Calling at one dot, but it's clearly meant to just be five dots total with a minimum of one dot per Calling (given three of the four sample characters have a 3/1/1 spread).

Also on page 191 says a Feat of Scale give a one Scale bump, instead of the Legend/2 points of Scale that it is supposed to be (so 1 at Legend 1 & 2, 2 at Legend 3 & 4)

Leave a comment:

• Thrythlind
    replied
    Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
    Is Bast's writeup missing a sentence? "When she is calm and contemplative, she goes by Bast..." even though Bast is the only name used for her in the section. Is the implication that her other name is Sekhmet, like the aliases section says?

It also feels odd to say Bast, alias: Sekhmet, and then say on the next page in a standalone sidebar on the subject that Sekhmet and Bast are different deities... so why list them as aliases?

Leave a comment:

• atamajakki
    replied
    Is Bast's writeup missing a sentence? "When she is calm and contemplative, she goes by Bast..." even though Bast is the only name used for her in the section. Is the implication that her other name is Sekhmet, like the aliases section says?

It also feels odd to say Bast, alias: Sekhmet, and then say on the next page in a standalone sidebar on the subject that Sekhmet and Bast are different deities... so why list them as aliases?

Leave a comment:

• Fuzzykuma
    replied
    The pantheon signature preview for the Theoi Metamorphosis the second boon transfigure has the duration listed as Instant. However it talks in the boon about it lasting for Legend 1+ characters a time and trivial characters it being permanent.

So it says Instant but then last chapter starts with “at the end of this boon.” So when is that it it’s instant? Also, I guess it’s a SG call but do you think they can do anthro forms or other oddities like happen in myths all the time?

Leave a comment:

• Thrythlind
    replied
    Page 181 Rhiannon’s birthrights are under her knacks instead of her path effects. This is different than how the other characters organize things.

Page 183 under Callings and Knacks

“Your character receives two dots in one of their callings and one dot each in the other two.”

This implies 4 dots of callings.

I’ve brought this up before and confirmed that this is on top of the one point in calling you get as an Origin character for a total of five. Also, all the sample characters show a total of five dots of callings.

Perhaps add “Combined with the one dot of Calling your character would have had pre-Visitation this should be a total of 5 points of callings.” Or some similar language.

Leave a comment:

• Iceblade44
    replied
    Page 15. When talking about Ravana, Rakshasa has a wierd x symbol in it

Leave a comment:

• Kylar
    replied
    As a further note to the Creature rules, there is no guidelines for any sort of stats beyond the initial dice, including Defense (and if it uses antagonist style Defense) and Initiative, including the already mentioned Health Levels.

Leave a comment:

• glamourweaver
    replied
    Page 183 refers to getting 2 dots for one calling, and one dot each in the other two. This is a total of 4 dots. However the sample characters have 5 dots each. I assume this is a relic of the rules being upgrades from Origin level rather than making a new character. Whether a starting Hero is supposed to have 4 Calling dots total or 5 needs to be clarified, and the character creation chapter kept consistent whether it’s describing creating a new character or upgrading an Origin character.

Leave a comment:

• unseenlibrarian
    replied
    Under Legend Trait effects on page 187-188, it still lists you as getting 1 boon at legend 1, 2 at legend 2, etc. PCs start out with two boons and legend 1 as part of chargen, and I believe it's been previously mentioned that it's supposed to be Legend+1 for your # of boons before?

Last edited by unseenlibrarian; 10-18-2018, 08:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X