This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P.g. 236 Tempered Knack:
    Tempered: When you wear no armor, you are considered to have the Armored Tag. This benefit stacks with the increased difficulty of the inflict damage Stunt granted by any other armor you wear when you fight lesser foes (minor characters, or anyone a Tier lower than you).
    1. Which armoured tag does the player get? This is the only place that Armoured Tag is referenced on its own, I assume it means increase the difficulty of Inflict damage by 1 but its not very clear.
    2. How can the knack stack with worn armour when the knack only works when you have no armour? This seems to not work.
    Issue is also present in Origin, but knack has the name "Well-Tempered" there.

Find my Homebrew so far here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    So far its Demon Merits, Vampire 1e to 2e ports and a Knowledge collection mechanic for the Ordo Dracul!

Comment

On page 171 the box "Visitations and Origin Characters" has the wrong step numbers. For example, it lists choosing Purviews as Step 6, when it's actually Step 7. A quick run through that and double-checking of the step numbers should fix it.

Comment

The Fatebinding Conditions reference "Narrative Advantage" (Worshipper) and "Narrative Disadvantage" (Jinx). The capitalisation makes it seem like a defined term, but they show up nowhere else (besides "narrative advantage" in the Palace of Memory knack.) I assume they are old terms for Twist of Fate and consequences for overinvoking your paths.

Comment

Not strictly Errata but I checked with Neall before posting: Lakshmi shouldn't have Wild. Fertility adequately covers her plant associations.

Comment

page 72: Tsukiyomi's Alias is written Tsukiyomi-mo-Mikoto when other Kami have -no- in the middle. And his description begins with another misspelling of his name: Tsukiyomo
            page 75: Sarutahiko has four Callings listed
            page 77: while he tells them stories and gives them sweets to make them smiles.
            page 72: Hotei, the Seven Fortune of Joy
            page 82: As much as term for the spirits
            page 83: Some have adamantly argued that there she has
            Page 84: Winonah continues to be exist in the World

Comment

Page 211: "Reduce one tag’s numerical value by one or remove one effect at the end of each scene in which
              Relic was used as intended without its user fulfilling a Virtue; restore to full functionality as soon
              as user fulfills a Virtue while using it." Is written as both a 2-dot and 3-dot flaw

Comment

The Titanspawn template (pg 287) references Size or Segment rules that don't seem to be in the book. Segments come up again in the Seamonsters sidebar (pg 296.) I don't know if these were supposed to be in Hero or Origin (where the monster template also references them,) but figured it was worth noting here just in case.

Comment

Working...
                X