Launch Date

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Launch Date

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this(sorry if isn't) but i really want to buy Scion 2e but apparently the backerkit payment service(Stripe) isn't available for Brazil now soo i'm waiting until the books launch on DriveThruRPG because i think i can buy them there, so anyone could answer when the books(Origin and Hero) will be available ?

Soon. That's basically all the answer they can give you, they aren't doing release dates. Both books are nearly completed, so it's not that long

Comment

Thank you for answering

Comment

Neall just mentioned he’s doing what he hopes are the final round of edits on Hero based on the submitted errata (Kickstarter backers got preliminary pdfs for crowd sourced errata). So thrre is strong reason to believe it will be very soon

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Related question - As I'm personały interested in Bogovi Pantheon - When will Scion 2E Demigod will be written? As I do not see it on Monday Meeting Notes, I assume works on it did not started even? We say here months? A year? Two years time?
          Last edited by wyrdhamster; 01-03-2019, 05:10 PM.

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
          LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
            Related question - As I'm personały interested in Bogovi Pantheon - When will Scion 2E Demigod will be written? As I do not see it on Monday Meeting Notes, I assume works on it did not started even? We say here months? A year? Two years time?

If it isn't in the meeting notes, there likely isn't information they are ready to share.

Comment

Originally posted by saedar View Post
              If it isn't in the meeting notes, there likely isn't information they are ready to share.
              So if Demigod is not in First Draft even in MNM - it can be assume it's at least a year ( and probably longer ) with how Onyx Path is writing. Okay, cool, so fan update of Pantheon is in order to do. For anyone interested - here is a link to fan update topic:

[2E] Bogovi - Slavic Pantheon

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
                Dude let them finish Hero first, geeze.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Scion 2E Demigod got to First Draft! ( Monday Meeting Notes )

... and it still can be two years before it's premiere ( knowing previous OPP publication history ).

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Working...
                  X