No announcement yet.

Inspiration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been listening to The Magnus Archive podcast and later seasons have things (the fears) which could map to gods with some of the human characters being Scions or Demi-Gods. CoD might be a better fit for the feel of the podcast, but if you wanted to make it a bit more action-oriented, I think Scion would work well.

Comment

Originally posted by saedar View Post
      If anyone knows how to make spoiler tags, I can update the text to be more easily read.

I believe it's[*] then [/*], with "spoiler" being the value of *

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
      Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Originally posted by No One of Consequence View Post

I believe it's[*] then [/*], with "spoiler" being the value of *
        Awesome! Thanks!

Comment

Oh My Goddess! is fun. Fables as well and Fate/Stay-Night as well. Not particularly accurate, of course...at all.
          Last edited by Thrythlind; 12-24-2018, 01:46 AM.

Comment

I recently read the first book in Kevin Herne's Iron Druid urban fantasy series, Hounded, and enjoyed it quite a bit. Some nifty bits with the Tuatha De Danann, especially Aengus, Brigid, and the Morrigan.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.

Comment

Iron Druid is the series that got me into the whole "all pantheons are real in modern times" concept to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Wannabe Demon Lord View Post
                Iron Druid is the series that got me into the whole "all pantheons are real in modern times" concept to begin with.
                I'm eager to read more of it. And as much as I've always liked Thor, I'm highly amused that the one thing that everyone seems to agree on is that he's a colossal ass.

Comment

Working...
                X