Exemplary Titans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exemplary Titans

Scion 2E made definition of Titan much more fluid and not obvious on first sight. It gives Storyguides more means for different stories – but also leaves starting Storyguides on wondering who should be a Titan in their stories. This topic is for pointing obvious and not so obvious candidates from each Pantheon. I will collect in this post on editing few times a month.

I split list in to two variants:
    Titan – being that is real Titan and probably enemy of gods all the time.
    Titan-to-be – ‘mad’ or ‘problematic’ gods that in right circumstances can become proper Titans. For now they are tolerated in Pantheon, but are source of at least few problems for their brothers and sisters. Part of all Incarnation of particular god can be 'malevolent' - where rest of Incarnations of it can even try to stop the previous ones and help whole Pantheon in it!

Aesir

Titans of Aesir are Giants, known as Jötnar – so any being marked as this category is fair Titan in Scion games.
    • Surtr – devil-giant with the flaming sword, Surtr, who will bring forth the flames that engulf the World during the Twilight of the Gods.
    • Loki – being half-Jötnar points they to possible Titan role. Being father and mother to many monsters also points him in this direction. But the fated betrayal of Aesir and help in starting Ragnarok is direct pointing that he can be seen as Titan-to-be.
    Bogi ( Bogovi in 1E )
    • Morena – Goddes of Winter and Death is cold as ice and stealing humans in the dark winter days is clearly a Titan.
    • Chors – ‘mad’ Moon God/dess, with army of monstrous children at his/her disposal is good candidate for Titan-to-be.
    Deva

Kami

Manitou

Netjet

Orisha

Shen

Teotel
    • Cipacti - definitely a Titan, if she wasn't already; as a primal monster of the deeps, her ghost is probably still around to return the World to her old ocean.
    • Itzpapalotl – Titan-to-be as the Tzitzimime Queen, since they are prophesied to be the destroyers of the world regardless of their fondness towards humanity when the sun goes out. It's nothing personal, it's just who she is.
    Theoi

Tuatha De Danann
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 01-07-2019, 01:47 PM.

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
    [*]Chors – ‘mad’ Moon God/dess, with army of monstrous children at his/her disposal is good candidate for Titan-to-be.
    What monstrous children? And where are you getting the "mad" bit from? I thought we had pretty much just the name and some speculation for Chors?

Comment

Originally posted by Sacerdos View Post
      What monstrous children? And where are you getting the "mad" bit from? I thought we had pretty much just the name and some speculation for Chors?
      Moving answer on this to [2E] Bogovi - Slavic Pantheon topic, where it's place.
      Last edited by wyrdhamster; 01-06-2019, 12:01 PM.

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

On the Teotl, Itzpapalotl probably has a Titanic potential as the Tzitzimime Queen, since they are prophesied to be the destroyers of the world regardless of their fondness towards humanity when the sun goes out. It's nothing personal, it's just who she is.

Cipacti is definitely a Titan, if she wasn't already; as a primal monster of the deeps, her ghost is probably still around to return the World to her old ocean.

Comment

Working...
        X