Character Sheet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Sheet?

Has anyone made a pdf of a 2E character sheet they can share?

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Unofficially, I know Mr Gone created those. Maybe summoning him will reveal them?

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Hey! Is the book available for the public yet? If so, then I should be able to post mine...

But, I can check with OP and ask about it as well...

MrGone's Character Sheets
      For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

Just to cross post(since the sheets had been mentioned on this thread as well), I have the sheets up on my site.

http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf

http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf

Comment

Wait. Mr Gone, should not numbers at Health Track being MINUS? Like -1, -2, -4? As I read a lot talks about it here on forum, on Injuries lately. I summon Mateus Luz on mechanical consultations.

Also, Origin book mentions up to 5 Deeds at once - and from my experiences with Aspirations from Chronicles of Darkness from last 5 years of running them - I attest it can rise up to this many ideas. I would make Deeds list a bit longer, what's I have to say.

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
            Wait. Mr Gone, should not numbers at Health Track being MINUS? Like -1, -2, -4? As I read a lot talks about it here on forum, on Injuries lately. I summon Mateus Luz on mechanical consultations.

Also, Origin book mentions up to 5 Deeds at once - and from my experiences with Aspirations from Chronicles of Darkness from last 5 years of running them - I attest it can rise up to this many ideas. I would make Deeds list a bit longer, what's I have to say.
            I'm..not sure. I made these to the specs that Onyx Path asked for.

If they need to be tweaked though, then maybe we can make some unofficial ones...

Comment

I think it’s a good job, there is no need for more space to write the deeds, you just give it the title. The space to write is not for the deeds you finish, but the one you have to finish, and the mark is for what you complete since your last legend rise, so the mark and title are not related directly.

About the plus or minus, in the end it’s not as it used to be in WoD, you are not adding or subtracting anything. In the end you are adding complications that consume your successes, so if it’s plus or minus it’s up to you honestly. I prefer minus because my dnd mind goes straight to “that’s bad”...

My observation, not about Mr Gone sheet, but scion sheets in general is the space for knacks and booms, I didn’t use them on 1e, they don’t feet there, I prefere to put them in an extra blank paper with some observations for mechanics and things like that. It’s the same problem I had with Werewolf Gifts and Mage route spells, probably personal issue.

I personally never used any of the longer WoD sheets while playing, it’s just the first page (second for werewolf forms) and space for notes, like a blank paper sheet. Usually the spaces in the Sheet don’t match your needs, and you end up with half of the paper empty and another half totally full of unreadable text to fit the space.

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post
                About the plus or minus, in the end it’s not as it used to be in WoD, you are not adding or subtracting anything. In the end you are adding complications that consume your successes, so if it’s plus or minus it’s up to you honestly. I prefer minus because my dnd mind goes straight to “that’s bad”...
                What, Injuries are substracting from successes, not the starting dicepool for each roll?

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

What, Injuries are substracting from successes, not the starting dicepool for each roll?
                  Well... technically it’s raising the difficulty, not reducing the successes. I just had to reread it, I had in mind it added a complication you could potentially avoid, but it raise the difficulty of the action, so it must be a plus.

Edit: in Storypath they don’t change dicepools, just add and subtract successes. I think it’s easier this way, but it also have a HUGE impact on the number of direct successes...
                  Last edited by Mateus Luz; 06-14-2019, 08:23 AM.

Comment

If those are constant +1/+2/+4 Complications - Why official sheet's not using official markings for Complications ( from page 63 in Origin ) and mark them as +1c / +2c / +4c ? And if we are at that on the official sheets - Why they not point to Enhancements, as Xe, etc.? Or why Divine Patron is called Parent on the sheets? In 2E we are wayyy pass they idea that Scions are only children of the Gods, from 1E. Also, why there is not section for Scion type character is - like Born, Created, Chosen and Incarnate? It's a bit crucial for PCs 'origin' so to speak - and makes slightly different characters from the same Patron...

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

They are not complications, they are increases in the difficulty. Complications can be avoided, causing other effects, but increasing the difficulty no.

About the names and spaces, Patron / kind (so you right both in the sheet as the example characters) would be a good idea, for sure.

Comment

Interesting.... I suppose I could make that part interactive and people could write it anyway they need..

My observation, not about Mr Gone sheet, but scion sheets in general is the space for knacks and booms, I didn’t use them on 1e, they don’t feet there, I prefere to put them in an extra blank paper with some observations for mechanics and things like that. It’s the same problem I had with Werewolf Gifts and Mage route spells, probably personal issue.
                        If you want to send me an email sometime, we could maybe cook something up that might work a little better for you. And maybe I can work on some new Expanded Knacks and Boons sheet...

I personally never used any of the longer WoD sheets while playing, it’s just the first page (second for werewolf forms) and space for notes, like a blank paper sheet. Usually the spaces in the Sheet don’t match your needs, and you end up with half of the paper empty and another half totally full of unreadable text to fit the space.
                        That's why I tend to offer a Notes sheet and sometimes what I can an interactive blank page(which is the border with just a giant type-in field).

Comment

If those are constant +1/+2/+4 Complications - Why official sheet's not using official markings for Complications ( from page 63 in Origin ) and mark them as +1c / +2c / +4c ? And if we are at that on the official sheets - Why they not point to Enhancements, as Xe, etc.? Or why Divine Patron is called Parent on the sheets? In 2E we are wayyy pass they idea that Scions are only children of the Gods, from 1E. Also, why there is not section for Scion type character is - like Born, Created, Chosen and Incarnate? It's a bit crucial for PCs 'origin' so to speak - and makes slightly different characters from the same Patron...
                          I am not sure... like I said, I only made them the way that OP asked for them.

But, it's possible we need to tweak em a bit. I've done that for the Exalted 3rd Sheet I designed. I have the official one they asked me to make, and then I've made a few variations for people after they started playing and realized they needed this or that..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Gone View Post
                            I am not sure... like I said, I only made them the way that OP asked for them.

But, it's possible we need to tweak em a bit. I've done that for the Exalted 3rd Sheet I designed. I have the official one they asked me to make, and then I've made a few variations for people after they started playing and realized they needed this or that..
                            It maybe a case here. Like, I do not play, right now, but slowly reading rules and Origin corebook I see some tweaks to OPP sheet variant should be in order. Will hammer with Mateus what tweaks it should be.

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

They are not complications, they are increases in the difficulty. Complications can be avoided, causing other effects, but increasing the difficulty no..
                              Okay, so why not on bottom margin just point that small letters 'c - Complication, d - Difficulty, e - enhancement' ? And then Injuries will have marking of '+1d / +2d / +4d'? Every one will know then that Injuries makes you extra Difficulties on rolls. It will be there much more cleaner for sheet and gameplay to use.
                              Last edited by wyrdhamster; 06-16-2019, 12:13 AM.

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Working...
                              X