Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the purpose of square check box in front of skill?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the purpose of square check box in front of skill?

I have something that I can't really figure it out, what is the purpose of those square checkbox in front of skill? (That came with a character sheet for 2e early pdf)

Identifying Path Skills. I think.

Comment

Based on the examples in the Hero book, it looks like they're supposed to be Path skills, but because Path skills don't have a discount to purchase, I'm thinking I'll use them to note Calling skills.

Comment

They're there to note down the Path Skills, which are important to note since they're what you use for Twists of Fate.

Comment

Originally posted by Samudra View Post
          They're there to note down the Path Skills, which are important to note since they're what you use for Twists of Fate.
          I thought Twists of Fate were based on you invoking your Paths for the +2 dice; the description of them mentions relating them to "facts that stem from the Skills of the Path", but not that they only apply when using that Skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashnak View Post
            Based on the examples in the Hero book, it looks like they're supposed to be Path skills, but because Path skills don't have a discount to purchase, I'm thinking I'll use them to note Calling skills.
            Except Calling Skills are more what you call guidelines than actual hard rules.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Oh my, I get it now. Thanks, everyone.

Comment

Working...
              X