This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scion 2nd FANDOM Wiki

So, just found out these days, somebody made a Scion 2nd edition Wiki FANDOM.

There's the link: https://scion-origin.fandom.com/wiki...d_Edition_Wiki

Ah. I would have thought they would wait until the game is out at least.

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

Hmmm. Maybe not such a good idea to cut and paste sections of the book in either.

Comment

That... is most likely well intentioned, but is most defintely a copyright violation.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
          That... is most likely well intentioned, but is most defintely a copyright violation.

I agree. But I honestly thought that posting the link in here, some action by OP itself can be engaged, in case it was really taken as that kind of offense.

Comment

I don't know that there's a great deal of harm in it. There doesn't really seem to be enough information to, say, run the game without needing to buy the books. And OP doesn't seem to be as ultra-conservative as some other companies. Probably just worth the wiki owner's consideration, in case OP decides to open a dialogue. Especially if they're going to add more information that might lead to being a close enough substitute for having the books.

Comment

Paraphrasing without including mechanics is ok. Using small bits of text here and there is ok. Full cut and paste word for word reproduction (mechanics or not), not ok.

Onyx Path Forum Administrator
              Posts in this color are moderator posts
              Posts in this color mean a Great Old One has driven me mad.
              Forum Terms of Use
              the Contact Us link.

Comment

Working...
              X