Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone created better character sheets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone created better character sheets?

Has anyone created better character sheets for Scion 2.0 with sections for birthrights and titles and the like? I know they came out with a new version that has some of that but for some reason it is not fillable.

I rolled together this a bit ago.

---------------------------------------------
    Supporter of Spirits getting full playable splat design come Exalted 3E.
    Refugee from the 3rd Great Edition Wars of D&D.
    oWoD Latecomer, Exalted Optimist, Scion ST, Trinity Curious

Comment

I just made a template file in Drive. Need a new character? Copy template and go nuts. It is just a bulleted list text file, but I haven't really liked traditional character sheets in over a decade or something.

Comment

Yue Ryong -- Thank you! I was able to look at the character sheet and it has room for character details! I didn't check to see if it is an editable .pdf, but I am so thankful for it regardless.

Comment

It should be editable, it was when I uploaded it. You might need to download it first.

---------------------------------------------
          Supporter of Spirits getting full playable splat design come Exalted 3E.
          Refugee from the 3rd Great Edition Wars of D&D.
          oWoD Latecomer, Exalted Optimist, Scion ST, Trinity Curious

Comment

Great sheet! It's 100x more complete than the standard

I don't know if you're still iterating, but if you are, I had a couple of notes to make it just slightly more complete:
            • Callings should have space for keywords (maybe move the name and dots to the left?)
            • Knacks could use a checkbox for whether they're slotted, as well as a way of denoting Heroic vs Immortal knacks
            • A space (potentially a full page with room for description) for completed Deeds. It would be useful if the first one was hardcoded as "Visitation"
            • Relics are associated with completed Deeds. Maybe a small box to put the Deed # (from the above-mentioned page)?
            • the Purview boxes could use more space for innate powers. If possible, take away from the Purview name box (even Yaoyorozu-No-Kamigami only just over half-fills)
            And a few minor details
            • "defence" --> "defense"
            • "Bonds" font on page 5 is a bit odd
            • Guides have dots pre-filled

Comment

I have the mind to make a Creature, Followers, and Relic Cards that the PC can print out and have on hand.

Comment

Working...
              X