Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Systematic Questions, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GODS HELP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In case you are able to come back and your frustration has subsided, or just for posterity and anyone else looking through this thread-

Origin- Page 116
    "Antagonists don’t per se suffer from Injury
    Conditions, but they should have Complications
    penalties applied to them as necessary."

It's in the sidebar about Antagonists.

Raksha are my fae-vorite.

Reincarnation of magnificentmomo.

Comment

Originally posted by MoroseMorgan View Post
      Origin- Page 116
      "Antagonists don’t per se suffer from Injury Conditions, but they should have Complications penalties applied to them as necessary."
      So hurt Antagonists do not get Momentum back from Conditions, but they still have rolls penalties, like -1, -2, etc?

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post

So hurt Antagonists do not get Momentum back from Conditions, but they still have rolls penalties, like -1, -2, etc?
        Thats one of the points, the penalties don't need to be -1, -2, -4, it can be any number. Lets say your target is a mechanical automato, the penalties it suffers is different from the ones a regular person would. The same way you can chose with complication you will suffer when you get hit, the SG can pick the proper penalty the antagonist will receive.

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post

Thats one of the points, the penalties don't need to be -1, -2, -4, it can be any number.
          Okay, but the guideline is still to stick to -1, -2 and -4 penalty, unless the circumstances indicates for SG that it should be different, yes?

Because some common ground would be much more look for, to not go insane when running Storypath game system.
          Last edited by wyrdhamster; 05-17-2019, 12:06 AM.

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
          LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post

Okay, but the guideline is still to stick to -1, -2 and -4 penalty, unless the circumstances indicates for SG that it should be different, yes?

Because some common ground would be much more look for, to not go insane when running Storypath game system.
            They can be if it makes sense. Remember that -1 is a Mild Penalty that you slap on first the first injuries inflicted on the Antagonist while -4 is a Large Penalty that you would use to represent the Antagonist near death.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

So... Is anyone planning to make a "Quick Guide" for Hero-level character creation? I've read that stuff all together six times now and wanted to create a few Scions to learn how to actually apply the rules and... Maybe I'm missing some key lines or so, but I just can't wrap my mind and the whole purview and boons bit.
              Also a quick reference for birthrights would be appreciated... While I managed to get it in the end, I'm not sure I'd be able to help my players without intensive rereading on the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Nevalie View Post
                So... Is anyone planning to make a "Quick Guide" for Hero-level character creation? I've read that stuff all together six times now and wanted to create a few Scions to learn how to actually apply the rules and... Maybe I'm missing some key lines or so, but I just can't wrap my mind and the whole purview and boons bit.
                Also a quick reference for birthrights would be appreciated... While I managed to get it in the end, I'm not sure I'd be able to help my players without intensive rereading on the spot.
                I honestly would use the Origin Quick Guide (as you are asking for a Hero, you probably have the Origin one) and add the One for transforming Origin Tier in Hero Tier.

About the guide of BRs. I would also enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                X