Has anyone gotten their books yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by palmedfire View Post

My books arrived today! Three days sooner than tracking said even!

My QR Cards were tucked in the books themselves - they basically have a QR code and a URL for the errata and such.
    Like... in the middle of the book or something? Cuz I looked in both sides of the covers and nada.

Comment

I got my copies this afternoon. Very nice looking!

But I'm kinda disappointed that the "Special Thanks" section is missing from the actual printed books -- my name's there in the pdf version, but not the physical copy.
      Last edited by Alieron; 05-11-2019, 08:43 PM. Reason: Found the QR cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetstream View Post

Like... in the middle of the book or something? Cuz I looked in both sides of the covers and nada.

Yea, they're loose cards that were just tucked between two pages.

Comment

Originally posted by palmedfire View Post

Yea, they're loose cards that were just tucked between two pages.
          Huh. Tried flipping through, still can't find 'em. I mean, it hardly matters. I already downloaded the errata. But still. Curious.

Comment

Got mine, haven't seen cards, will need to download the erratA

Comment

Originally posted by Alieron View Post
              But I'm kinda disappointed that the "Special Thanks" section is missing from the actual printed books -- my name's there in the pdf version, but not the physical copy.
              I have to say, I'm glad they're not. That's pages and pages of what is effectively useless information in a book I'm paying for. I'm very happy to have my name in the PDF version, though.

Comment

Got mine today. Going through them now. So far, zero complaints.

"We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty."
                Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Comment

Just got my books today, they were a little bit smashed on the one corner, not quite enough that I'm gonna ask for a replacement, but honestly damn close to that threshold. The thing that seems strange to me is they were really well packed, in an intact sturdy box with two pieces of heavy bubble wrap on either size, and the books themselves were in doubled up UPS bubble envelopes. I don't see how they could have been damaged in shipping, it seems to me that they had to have already been damaged when they were put in the box.

Something you will probably want to know about the state of books arriving from your shipper Neall RichT IanWatson

Comment

Originally posted by SpruceStripedGoose View Post
                    Just got my books today, they were a little bit smashed on the one corner, not quite enough that I'm gonna ask for a replacement, but honestly damn close to that threshold. The thing that seems strange to me is they were really well packed, in an intact sturdy box with two pieces of heavy bubble wrap on either size, and the books themselves were in doubled up UPS bubble envelopes. I don't see how they could have been damaged in shipping, it seems to me that they had to have already been damaged when they were put in the box.

Something you will probably want to know about the state of books arriving from your shipper Neall RichT IanWatson

That sucks! Thankfully doesn't seem to be a mass trend so must have been an individual accident, so hopefully that's an easily replaceable situation :/

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Got mines Saturday.(5-11).
                      I'm still going through them...

Mankind was once an endangered species. It will likely be so again. And mankind will only have itself to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by SpruceStripedGoose View Post
                        Note sure why I got tagged here, although I'm sorry to hear your books got damaged.

Ian A. A. Watson
                        Onyx Path Community Manager

Comment

Originally posted by IanWatson View Post

Note sure why I got tagged here, although I'm sorry to hear your books got damaged.
                          Sorry I thought you were involved in organizing this KS back in the day but it was actually Rose I was thinking of.

Comment

So, not exactly about the books, but... It would be OK consider Scion 2nd already launched? Asking that mainly because of the other goodies accompanying the project. I'm really hungry for that interactive audio-drama, CRMs and Jumpstart, mainly. But all the other extras sounded really fantastic to me. Are they coming "soon"(TM)?

Edit: Supposing it's launched, asking too if anyone would create a Scion 2nd character sheet for Roll20 meanwhile.
                            Last edited by Hayashi; 05-14-2019, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Just got a slip through my door saying I've missed Final Delivery. Never had a slip saying I had missed the previous 2 delivery's! Need to call them asap when they open tomorrow (UK here)
                              Pretty Livid but hopefully I can sort this out before they resend to sender - not leaving slips until the last time is very cheeky though.

Find my Homebrew so far here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
                              So far its Demon Merits, Vampire 1e to 2e ports and a Knowledge collection mechanic for the Ordo Dracul!

Comment

My tracking reports my books have arrived at Sydney Airport. Not sure how long it will be before they're out for delivery. I think they won't leave it outside if I'm not home, rather leaving a card for me to pick up at my local post office.

This is a signature <-----------

Comment

Working...
                                X