Has anyone gotten their books yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hayashi View Post
    So, not exactly about the books, but... It would be OK consider Scion 2nd already launched?
    For our purposes, we consider it launched when it's publicly available to everyone, not just backers.

Asking that mainly because of the other goodies accompanying the project. I'm really hungry for that interactive audio-drama, CRMs and Jumpstart, mainly. But all the other extras sounded really fantastic to me. Are they coming "soon"(TM)?
    The current status of other projects in the production pipeline can be seen weekly on the Monday Meeting Notes blog.

Ian A. A. Watson
    Onyx Path Community Manager
    Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

Originally posted by IanWatson View Post

For our purposes, we consider it launched when it's publicly available to everyone, not just backers.
      How long are we to the public sale of PDFs on DriveThru? I need to answer something to our Polish fans of Scion in fandom.

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Got mine yesterday in Western Canada. No damage, QR codes were tucked in Origin. Put my errata sheets in, now I get to read the books.

Comment

Got mine some time ago. While I haven't had the time to do more than flick through the book, I noticed two things I didn't like: the dice (they feel very cheap, also very light, I don't feel like I got my money's worth but hey, they're just dice), and a good few bits of the art, which I was super excited about considering how well the kickstarter did. It's just... not great. Some of it, not good. But other than that thanks for Scion 2e guys, can't wait to bite into the meat!

Comment

Where am I supposed to look to try and find my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Crying View Post
              Where am I supposed to look to try and find my name?
              In the pdf. The physical books are missing the backer credits, it was one of the print errors.

Comment

Woohoo. I had my books yesterday. And since today is my birthday i'm counting it as a gift haha.
                Also, i have to say that i really like the storyguide screen.

Currently running: Scion 2nd Edition. Les Légendes Currently playing: Being a dad for a 2year old daughter and a newborn son.

Comment

Working...
                X