Has anyone gotten their books yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VentrueStereotype
    started a topic Has anyone gotten their books yet?

Has anyone gotten their books yet?

It’s been 11 days days since they printed the shipping labels but according to USPS they haven’t even received the books. Has anyone received their books yet? Or are all you being told your books haven’t shipped yet as well?

• Maitrecorbo
    replied
    Woohoo. I had my books yesterday. And since today is my birthday i'm counting it as a gift haha.
    Also, i have to say that i really like the storyguide screen.

Leave a comment:

• Jetstream
    replied
    Originally posted by Crying View Post
    Where am I supposed to look to try and find my name?
    In the pdf. The physical books are missing the backer credits, it was one of the print errors.

Leave a comment:

• Crying
    replied
    Where am I supposed to look to try and find my name?

Leave a comment:

• Krieger
    replied
    Got mine some time ago. While I haven't had the time to do more than flick through the book, I noticed two things I didn't like: the dice (they feel very cheap, also very light, I don't feel like I got my money's worth but hey, they're just dice), and a good few bits of the art, which I was super excited about considering how well the kickstarter did. It's just... not great. Some of it, not good. But other than that thanks for Scion 2e guys, can't wait to bite into the meat!

Leave a comment:

• Purple Snit
    replied
    Got mine yesterday in Western Canada. No damage, QR codes were tucked in Origin. Put my errata sheets in, now I get to read the books.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Originally posted by IanWatson View Post

For our purposes, we consider it launched when it's publicly available to everyone, not just backers.
    How long are we to the public sale of PDFs on DriveThru? I need to answer something to our Polish fans of Scion in fandom.

Leave a comment:

• IanWatson
    replied
    Originally posted by Hayashi View Post
    So, not exactly about the books, but... It would be OK consider Scion 2nd already launched?
    For our purposes, we consider it launched when it's publicly available to everyone, not just backers.

Asking that mainly because of the other goodies accompanying the project. I'm really hungry for that interactive audio-drama, CRMs and Jumpstart, mainly. But all the other extras sounded really fantastic to me. Are they coming "soon"(TM)?
    The current status of other projects in the production pipeline can be seen weekly on the Monday Meeting Notes blog.

Leave a comment:

• Shining Dragon
    replied
    My tracking reports my books have arrived at Sydney Airport. Not sure how long it will be before they're out for delivery. I think they won't leave it outside if I'm not home, rather leaving a card for me to pick up at my local post office.

Leave a comment:

• LordofIron
    replied
    Just got a slip through my door saying I've missed Final Delivery. Never had a slip saying I had missed the previous 2 delivery's! Need to call them asap when they open tomorrow (UK here)
    Pretty Livid but hopefully I can sort this out before they resend to sender - not leaving slips until the last time is very cheeky though.

Leave a comment:

• Hayashi
    replied
    So, not exactly about the books, but... It would be OK consider Scion 2nd already launched? Asking that mainly because of the other goodies accompanying the project. I'm really hungry for that interactive audio-drama, CRMs and Jumpstart, mainly. But all the other extras sounded really fantastic to me. Are they coming "soon"(TM)?

Edit: Supposing it's launched, asking too if anyone would create a Scion 2nd character sheet for Roll20 meanwhile.
    Last edited by Hayashi; 05-14-2019, 10:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SpruceStripedGoose
    replied
    Originally posted by IanWatson View Post

Note sure why I got tagged here, although I'm sorry to hear your books got damaged.
    Sorry I thought you were involved in organizing this KS back in the day but it was actually Rose I was thinking of.

Leave a comment:

• IanWatson
    replied
    Originally posted by SpruceStripedGoose View Post
    Something you will probably want to know about the state of books arriving from your shipper Neall RichT IanWatson
    Note sure why I got tagged here, although I'm sorry to hear your books got damaged.

Leave a comment:

• Shadowflame
    replied
    Got mines Saturday.(5-11).
    I'm still going through them...

Leave a comment:

• glamourweaver
    replied
    Originally posted by SpruceStripedGoose View Post
    Just got my books today, they were a little bit smashed on the one corner, not quite enough that I'm gonna ask for a replacement, but honestly damn close to that threshold. The thing that seems strange to me is they were really well packed, in an intact sturdy box with two pieces of heavy bubble wrap on either size, and the books themselves were in doubled up UPS bubble envelopes. I don't see how they could have been damaged in shipping, it seems to me that they had to have already been damaged when they were put in the box.

Something you will probably want to know about the state of books arriving from your shipper Neall RichT IanWatson

That sucks! Thankfully doesn't seem to be a mass trend so must have been an individual accident, so hopefully that's an easily replaceable situation :/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X