Scion 2E Origin & Hero - Is it out?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scion 2E Origin & Hero - Is it out?

Monday Meeting Notes said Scion 2E Origin and Hero will be on sale on DriveThru on Wednesday - it's past noon on Wednesday in USA now. Are PDF of books now online?

Or just write when they will - and your feelings on final versions.

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

They don't seem to be up yet, but I'm sure they will be soon.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

There we go!

Origin
      Hero

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

So does the finished pdf contain the errata?

Comment

Oh, there's a bundle with both as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Manifoldpersona View Post
            So does the finished pdf contain the errata?
            All the PDF and PoD from last 3 or 4 weeks are corrected. BUT, yes, the errata is attached on each of the files (it’s the same source file as the backers got some weeks ago), as the FAQ is part of the Errata File.

The bought contains: Book, Errata/FAQ, Interactive 1 page character sheet and Non-interactive sheet
            Last edited by Mateus Luz; 06-05-2019, 05:24 PM.

Comment

The meeting notes said the books would be available in stores today, but when I stopped by the local gaming store after work they told me no distributor in the country even has the book for order yet. They checked 4 different companies as I was standing tnere.

Comment

Originally posted by rickayelm View Post
                The meeting notes said the books would be available in stores today, but when I stopped by the local gaming store after work they told me no distributor in the country even has the book for order yet. They checked 4 different companies as I was standing tnere.
                As I recall, they order via Studio2 https://studio2publishing.com/search?q=Scion

Comment

Working...
                X