Release Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release Schedule

So I have been out of the Onyx path fold for a while now but I have Scion 2nd and am digging it. I am thinking of running it, but looking at the release schedule, some of these could come in very useful to get the juices flowing/ideas. I know Onyx doesn't do release dates until its ready to go, but does anyone know what the normal time frames are? I am especially interested in the Mysteries and Creatures of the world, Titanomachy and Demigod. The others seem cool as well but I would probably get less use out of them.

First Draft
    Scion: Demigod (Scion 2nd Edition)
    Titanomachy (Scion 2nd Edition)
    Redlines
    Scion: Dragon (Scion 2nd Edition)
    Masks of the Mythos (Scion 2nd Edition)
    Development
    Creatures of the World Bestiary (Scion 2nd Edition)
    Scion Companion: Mysteries of the World (Scion 2nd Edition)
    Post-Editing Development:
    Scion Ready Made Characters (Scion 2nd Edition)

Alas, they don't do dates until they know for sure. It'll probably be a bit before even the Companion comes out.

If you're interested in running the game, I recommend jumping in and getting your players jazzed up. Companion is due to be next.

Demigod is probably gonna be a bit, and trust me, you can tease out a while with just Hero content

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Time frames are still hard to judge. Scion is the first of a new line of products for Onyx Path (and I don't mean as a game line). Since we haven't seen how the regular production of purely Onyx Path products will go, it's kinda hard to say. In theory they should be somehow faster since there's less people to go through (no sending things to WW for approvals for example), but we don't even know the page length of a lot of these products to compare them to previous ones.

Comment

I know I'm just really looking forward to more Pantheons being written up. Because I like options!

Comment

No mention of the book on Sorcery, so far...

Sunken Castles, Evil Poodles is creating Public Domain translations of German folklore!

A German Geek - my gaming blog!

Comment

Working...
          X