No announcement yet.

The Nexus is Coming!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question about this "Material detailing monotheistic pantheons is not permitted." line:

Is this merely about not writing them up as pantheons, or does this prohibit writing about all their mythological elements?

For example, the Devil is pretty hard to avoid in German folklore. Could I write something about him on the Nexus, or is this prohibited?

Sunken Castles, Evil Poodles is creating Public Domain translations of German folklore!

A German Geek - my gaming blog!

Comment

Originally posted by Watcher View Post
      Here is the Nexus project I spent the last year prepping for today! Lebor Óe In Dea, The Book of the Children of the Gods! Over 100 pages of Túatha Dé Danann content, mostly put together from questions and suggestions from the Scion Discord.
      This is a really great supplement. I'd really love to see something similar for the other pantheons, if anyone out there has the interest and expertise.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
      Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Originally posted by Jürgen Hubert View Post
        A question about this "Material detailing monotheistic pantheons is not permitted." line:

Is this merely about not writing them up as pantheons, or does this prohibit writing about all their mythological elements?

For example, the Devil is pretty hard to avoid in German folklore. Could I write something about him on the Nexus, or is this prohibited?
        Obviously can’t comment on official policy, but my own view is that the devil of folklore is a pretty distinct figure from the one of serious Christian theology, or even theologic literary tradition. I’d suggest including him with a note that people don’t know whether or not he’s the true Satan of Christian theology or just some other being using the monicker. As you aren’t doing an Abrahamic Pantheon i’d be surprised if it’s a problem.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by Jürgen Hubert View Post

Contact customer service about this. Trust me, it'll end better than working from forum speculation.

Cavaliers of Mars Creator

Comment

Working...
          X