• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Chances
    started a topic The Nexus is Coming!

The Nexus is Coming!

EDIT: The Nexus is now here!

As per the MMN, it seems that the Storypath Nexus will open with Scion sometime in July!

Time to get creating!
    Last edited by Second Chances; 07-12-2019, 01:10 PM.

• Rose Bailey
    replied
    Originally posted by Jürgen Hubert View Post
    A question about this "Material detailing monotheistic pantheons is not permitted." line:

Is this merely about not writing them up as pantheons, or does this prohibit writing about all their mythological elements?

For example, the Devil is pretty hard to avoid in German folklore. Could I write something about him on the Nexus, or is this prohibited?
    Contact customer service about this. Trust me, it'll end better than working from forum speculation.

Leave a comment:

• glamourweaver
    replied
    Originally posted by Jürgen Hubert View Post
    A question about this "Material detailing monotheistic pantheons is not permitted." line:

Is this merely about not writing them up as pantheons, or does this prohibit writing about all their mythological elements?

For example, the Devil is pretty hard to avoid in German folklore. Could I write something about him on the Nexus, or is this prohibited?
    Obviously can’t comment on official policy, but my own view is that the devil of folklore is a pretty distinct figure from the one of serious Christian theology, or even theologic literary tradition. I’d suggest including him with a note that people don’t know whether or not he’s the true Satan of Christian theology or just some other being using the monicker. As you aren’t doing an Abrahamic Pantheon i’d be surprised if it’s a problem.

Leave a comment:

• No One of Consequence
    replied
    Originally posted by Watcher View Post
    Here is the Nexus project I spent the last year prepping for today! Lebor Óe In Dea, The Book of the Children of the Gods! Over 100 pages of Túatha Dé Danann content, mostly put together from questions and suggestions from the Scion Discord.
    This is a really great supplement. I'd really love to see something similar for the other pantheons, if anyone out there has the interest and expertise.

Leave a comment:

• Jürgen Hubert
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hayashi
    replied
    Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post
    They are all in the pack, including a few arts.

Talking about Brazilian Portugueses, estou interessado!

Sure!/Claro!

Originally posted by Myself
    Btw, about fonts. Can we use the same fonts used in the books (are they in the art pack? Not watched yet, just downloaded before I sleep). The background of the pages are also available?

Just checked the zip files. Yes, the fonts are there.

Leave a comment:

• Mateus Luz
    replied
    They are all in the pack, including a few arts.

Talking about Brazilian Portugueses, estou interessado!

Leave a comment:

• Hayashi
    replied
    Originally posted by FAQ
    "Can I submit non-English language titles to the Storypath Nexus Community Content Program? Please do! You can submit your content in any language.
    Can I submit translated material to the Storypath Nexus originally published by other creators?

Yes, you may translate Storypath Nexus Community Content Program content with the permission of the original content creator, which will require an agreement between the creator and the translator. This may result in a revenue sharing program as administered by DriveThruRPG.com.

If anyone ever think about translating their materials to Brazilian Portuguese, please, count me in!

That really got me by surprise (in a good way). I will soon publish some stuff in Portuguese and in English!

Btw, about fonts. Can we use the same fonts used in the books (are they in the art pack? Not watched yet, just downloaded before I sleep). The background of the pages are also available?

Leave a comment:

• Kyman201
    replied
    Originally posted by Wannabe Demon Lord View Post
    Excellent work Watcher! I've yet to go through it in its entirety, but it's amazing! It's great to see your take on a pantheon so near and dear to you, and I totally understand why you deserve that PHD in this stuff (not that there was really any doubt). You should make a forum thread about this project, because I know I'd definitely like to discuss it as I go through it!
    Why not make a "Demon Lord Reads Watcher's Big Tuatha Supplement" thread? Those are all the rage on the Exaltiforum when a new book releases.

Leave a comment:

• Wannabe Demon Lord
    replied
    Here is the Nexus project I spent the last year prepping for today! Lebor Óe In Dea, The Book of the Children of the Gods! Over 100 pages of Túatha Dé Danann content, mostly put together from questions and suggestions from the Scion Discord.
    Excellent work Watcher! I've yet to go through it in its entirety, but it's amazing! It's great to see your take on a pantheon so near and dear to you, and I totally understand why you deserve that PHD in this stuff (not that there was really any doubt). You should make a forum thread about this project, because I know I'd definitely like to discuss it as I go through it!

Leave a comment:

• Watcher
    replied
    Originally posted by MoroseMorgan View Post
    Is there a particular reason you went with Free instead of Pay What You Want?
    It being free will make sure it reaches the widest possible audience, and since I use Scion to try to trick people into learning, it lines up with my goals. Furthermore there's some more weird specifics about profiting off the works of other scholars without footnoting everything I didn't want to get into. So not charging for it helped alleviate my anxiety on that side of things.

Leave a comment:

• MoroseMorgan
    replied
    Double post ten char

Leave a comment:

• MoroseMorgan
    replied
    Here is the Nexus project I spent the last year prepping for today! https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/282712/Lebor-Oe-In-Dea?src=newest_community"]Lebor Óe In Dea[/URL], The Book of the Children of the Gods! Over 100 pages of Túatha Dé Danann content, mostly put together from questions and suggestions from the Scion Discord.
    Is there a particular reason you went with Free instead of Pay What You Want?

Leave a comment:

• glamourweaver
    replied
    Oh, the project i’ve been working on for months is banned.... for reasons I’ll be banned from this site for spelling out.

Leave a comment:

• glamourweaver
    replied

You should plug it on the Community Content Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/groups/348815655833457/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X