No announcement yet.

Atlantean Pantheon in 2E

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FallenEco yeah, the idea of using the idea of Scion Atlantis in a Trinity Continuum game is strong with me as well. hehe

Depending on how things work for them I could see finding ways to take their powers and bring them to Trinity. If not then simly use the fluff and descriptions while having Atlantean heroes being either Inspired or full on Novas or Psiads.

Originally posted by Kyman201 View Post
    Other things I know from Tidbits gathered for the 2e Atlantis Pantheon

Pantheon: The Teros
    Pantheon Virtues: Nostalgia vs Vision
    Pantheon Motif: Sufficiently Advanced Technology is Indistinguishable From a Miracle
    Pantheon Signature Purview: Demiurgy
    Boons Names
    • God-Sight
    • Hypertech Upgrade
    Alas, we don't know what the mechanics of Demiurgy and its Boons are... Nor do we know the Asset Skills for the Teros Pantheon Path.
    Oh boy oh boy this sounds even more amazing. I want, I want. Soo cool. I hope they give us more info and such. Even without full details knowing that this is being developed, and maybe where it is being developed for, would be useful.

But yeah, I want. I really like Atlantis. I liked it a lot in Scion 1e Demigod. I also liked its mention in Mage. So I want more.

I want a secretly playable cool Atlantis. That or I want an Atlantis that while Fallen has just enough potential that players could bring it back, even in a hidden state.

Comment

Originally posted by LordHeru View Post
      Oh boy oh boy this sounds even more amazing. I want, I want. Soo cool. I hope they give us more info and such. Even without full details knowing that this is being developed, and maybe where it is being developed for, would be useful.
      2E Scion Companion, as mentioned in the OP.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Originally posted by marin View Post

2E Scion Companion, as mentioned in the OP.
        Slap's forehead. I seriously blanked out on 'Scion Companion' and thought it was Mysteries of the World as the title and so when my attempt to look that up found nothing I was like "well, I guess things changed". lol

But yeah, okay, lol, it being in Scion Companion makes lots of sense. hehe

Comment

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one thinking of using this version of Atlantis with Adventure! or Mage.

Hmm. Given that one of their virtues is Nostalgia, is it wrong of me to want to try to make Member Berries an Atlantian relic?🤔

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
          Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

The Scion Companion will have the title of "Mysteries of the World", thus the confusion.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

I have always loved Atlantis! I love the 1e focus in Mage better than 2e just touching on it. I am considering weaving Atlantis into the creation history of Exalted 3E making it the the basis for Exalted / CoD / Mage / Scion.

First city at the center of creation with the Exalted universe bubbled inside the others.

Best regards

Roleplaying not Rollplaying or Ruleplaying
              Current Focus
              Storypath & Storypath to Run CoD, VtR, WtF, MtA
              Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition

Comment

Originally posted by Kyman201 View Post
                Other things I know from Tidbits gathered for the 2e Atlantis Pantheon

Pantheon: The Teros
                Pantheon Virtues: Nostalgia vs Vision
                Pantheon Motif: Sufficiently Advanced Technology is Indistinguishable From a Miracle
                Pantheon Signature Purview: Demiurgy
                Boons Names
                • God-Sight
                • Hypertech Upgrade
                Alas, we don't know what the mechanics of Demiurgy and its Boons are... Nor do we know the Asset Skills for the Teros Pantheon Path.
                Here's another tidbit for you: their Asset Skills are Science and Technology.

Meghan Fitzgerald | Onyx Path freelance writer & developer
                Changeling: The Lost 2e developer

Comment

Originally posted by Meghan Fitzgerald View Post
                  Here's another tidbit for you: their Asset Skills are Science and Technology.
                  A bit predictable, mayhaps, but on the other hand ONE STEP CLOSER! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Thank you, Meghan)

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Many years ago I ran the WoD fan supplement for Highlander with them being the blood of Atlantis, very cool. Using the Highlander with Atlantis influence.

Roleplaying not Rollplaying or Ruleplaying
                    Current Focus
                    Storypath & Storypath to Run CoD, VtR, WtF, MtA
                    Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition

Comment

Working...
                    X