Yo-geh-oh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo-geh-oh

Hey everyone! so,the Scion:Bestiary is being Developed as we speak. And in the KS it is said part of it's content will include
    Folk both Strange and Fair, such as the aos sí, the yaksha, the alfar, and the yo-geh-oh.
    due to reading Urban Fantasy,and a little research,i know who the first 3 are,and what their power would most likely be like. But i couldn't find much on the Yo-ge-oh,specially because they have a name similar to an famous anime!
    does anyone knows more about them?

You looked for....
    Yu-Gi-Oh!

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

I don't know if im right but their name sounds like the Jo-ga-oh in the haudenosaunee nations myths.
      They are small-folks divided in three clan/families.
      Those who lives in the rocks, those who lives in the woods and those who loves in/by the rivers.

Completed campaign: Scion 2nd Edition. Les Légendes Currently playing: Being a dad for a 2year old daughter anf a 1 year old son.

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
        You looked for....
        Yu-Gi-Oh!

I just knew you would make that joke 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Maitrecorbo View Post
          I don't know if im right but their name sounds like the Jo-ga-oh in the haudenosaunee nations myths.
          They are small-folks divided in three clan/families.
          Those who lives in the rocks, those who lives in the woods and those who loves in/by the rivers.
          What powers you would give them in a game setting?

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post

What powers you would give them in a game setting?
            Went back to my notes as the scion of ioakeha in my game took them for her follower birthright.
            So i wrote up 3 versions (one for each tribes) which brings me to say that i messed up with my description earlier (that will teach me to relly on memory)
            First the tribe that lives in rocks near rivers are given a guardian knack and the ... terrific (i think its called) tag that gives the followers scale on rolls involving strength.
            The second tribe lives in fields near berries and such and i gave them a creator knack as well as hunter knacks with abilities to either grow food plants or at least find them.
            Last tribe commes from the underworld so i would give them either tricksters or liminal knacks.

I would also see them as guides giving access to the earth, fertility and death purview respectively.

I hope this helps

Completed campaign: Scion 2nd Edition. Les Légendes Currently playing: Being a dad for a 2year old daughter anf a 1 year old son.

Comment

Working...
            X