Gentleman's Guide to Scion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gentleman's Guide to Scion

Matthew Dawkins starts new YouTube series where he will explore Scion setting - The World - and game system. In this introduction he made monologue as one of Scions in it - that describe how is to live as one of children of the gods in it. 😎

Last edited by wyrdhamster; 11-30-2019, 03:48 AM.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Sweet! I've been waiting for this ever since they announced it!

"We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty."
    Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Comment

This should be fun. And I like his comment of how yes, in the World, there are temples to the Teotl just like three buildings down from a Catholic church.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

That was quite entertaining. I appreciate how he acknowledges that the assorted gods don't really get along and are frequently at war. The way he puts it, the setting makes more sense to me. Its really a world poised between cosmic struggles and on the brink of exploding into dreadful conflict.
        Last edited by MythAdvocate; 11-26-2019, 11:18 AM.

“Humpty had always sat on walls, it was his way.”
        Jasper Fforde, The Big Over Easy

Comment

There is new video in series - this time, it's describing mechanics of Scion 2E...

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
          LGBT+ through Ages
          LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Ah yes. The metric that anybody can understand. Watermelons.

Athletics + Might to yeet a watermelon.

Science + Intellect to realize that this is a selectively bred seedless watermelon.

Culture + Composure to offer up some watermelon to Amaterasu the Proper Way so you don't offend her.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X