Followers and Defense

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Followers and Defense

The Defense of Followers is equal to half their dot value (Scion: Hero, page 203). Is this rounded up or down in the case of uneven dot values?

I think when rounding dot values it's almost always rounded up.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyman201 View Post
      I think when rounding dot values it's almost always rounded up.

Thanks! Since yours is the only response as of yet I will ask you a follow-up question: "almost always rounded up" means that I should always round up unless especifically mentioned otherwise?

Comment

Originally posted by Aristarkos View Post

Thanks! Since yours is the only response as of yet I will ask you a follow-up question: "almost always rounded up" means that I should always round up unless especifically mentioned otherwise?
        Yeah, go with that. There's a sidebar about using Antagonist dice pools for Stunts that have a Difficulty equal to a Skill or Attribute that involves taking a dice pool and halving it, then rounding up in one of two directions, but I think those are marked for errata to just give all those Stunts a static difficulty anyway.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X