The List of Scion Fan Sites

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The List of Scion Fan Sites

Herein shall be collected websites, wikis, blogs, livejournals, tumblrs and suchnot where Scion is the primary topic. If you know of a resource or have one that you want added, just post and I'll probably get around to it eventually!
    -----------------------House Rule Sites-----------------------
    *Lost City of Atlanta Wiki -- Telgar's house rules and system alterations, an in-progress rewrite of everything.
    *Modern Mythos Wiki -- Brent-not-Broken's house rules and campaign information resource.
    *Scion House Rules -- While it doesn't appear to be active anymore, this blog has some interesting and rather radical alterations to Scion's system.
    *Scion Quick Reference -- Table-based website that has easy-to-read versions of almost everything. RAW material only.
    *Rolistescools.fr -- A French-language Scion resource with sample adventures.
    *Monsters and Moshpits -- Large online campaign hub (MUX and MUSH) with various player resources.
    *James McMurray's Scion Tools -- Online Scion rules reference and campaign site
    -----------------------Scion Discussion Blogs-----------------------
    *John's Scion Resources's Blog -- They talk about mythology, history, how to integrate it into Scion, they answer questions about their house rules, about upcoming projects and generally provide their thoughts on things Scion-related.
    *Lost City of Atlanta's Blog -- It started out as a game blog, but now includes general ST advice, Aztec info-dumps and alternate takes on many aspects of Scion's setting and systems.
    -----------------------Game-Specific Sites-----------------------
    *From Russia with Ichor -- A Scion campaign site, still very much in progress.
    *Scion: Washington DC -- A Scion chronicle wiki for a game set in Washington, DC.
    *Scion: American Gods -- Campaign site including house rules, custom knacks and boons, extra deities and more.
    *When the Levee Breaks -- On-going Scion game with a blog, rules and more.
    *The Red Sun -- Site for a newly-launched Scion campaign, featuring character list and game writeups..
    *Taking it to the Titans -- Site for an offline game including character journals, game logs, writeups, pictures and more.
    *Tick, Tick Boom -- Online campaign with character lists, god portraits, and game write-ups.
    *Scion: Day One -- Online campaign with character list and reference material for players.
    *Tides of Thunder -- Gemstone's house rules and online game wiki. Only partially in English.
    *Mythic Nights -- A Scion RP community set in Seattle.
    -----------------------In-Character Sites-----------------------
    *Erika's LJ -- an in-character LiveJournal for one of the characters in Scion: Petro.
    *Whispers of the Gods -- A directory of several in-character blogs for a chronicle run by Scheherazade.
    *Missing Pieces -- A blog about Aynie's character
    -----------------------Semi-Scion Sites-----------------------
    *Baron Samedi's LJ -- Not 100% Scion, 100% of the time, but the Baron does occasionally post his musings on the game in general and his games in specific.
    *Mr. Gone's Character Sheets -- Many PDF sheets for Scion and all other White Wolf games.
    *Emerald Samurai Resources -- Lots of different PDF reference sheets and character sheets; this link goes directly to the Scion section.
    Last edited by Telgar; 09-16-2014, 05:13 PM.

I'm a professor! Why is no one listening to me?!

can some admin sticky this and the other one?

Games are a way for us to explore what it means to be human, or inhuman, as the case may be. Let's all have a good time playing them.

Comment

Knacks collection I gathered from various sites and Birthright Ideas Brent gathered from various users.

At the end of the day, what works in YOUR story with YOUR players is what matters most. Not what someone on some forum says.

Comment

Now that the edit limit has been removed, this thread is active again.

Comment

Any chance of a sticky?

Comment

http://www.herosjourneyrpg.com/ the new site of "John's Scion Resources"

Comment

http://tideofthunder.wikia.com/wiki/Knacks_%28Scion%29 contains the knacks we use for our games. it's a fairly large of knacks

Comment

Hero's Journey is an entirely different RPG that the owners of that website are writing and publishing. It's not a Scion website, so it isn't listed. I did, however, remove their old, now defunct website from the list.

Tides of Thunder is already linked on the list. There's no need to link each individual section of the site.

Comment

Ah, my bad. I looked through the list and missed it ^^

Comment

https://sites.google.com/site/scionoverhaul/ contains lots of interesting knacks boons and rules.

Comment

Working...
                    X