So what are these new products?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what are these new products?

I know we speculated a bit about Saints and Monsters being a book about supernatural paths, but does anyone have any thoughts on what Wild Hunt will be about? It is very European in origin, but I suppose it could be a book on the fair folk across regions/cultures of the world. It may have nothing do with faeire either. Any thoughts?

Is there a place where they leak this information?

I'm curious too,im at a loss what Wild Hunt will be like

Comment

I'm hoping it's all things Fey. I'd buy that in a heartbeat!

Comment

Originally posted by Joboo View Post
        Any spoilers are at Neall and a given book's developer's discretion. The standard operating procedure is not to give spoilers and even if some come out, it is much too early in either of these books production cycles to start talking about what they may contain.

The Gods reward those who are patient

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn, Contagion RMCs; Scion - Mysteries of the World, Wild Hunt

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Joboo View Post
          I know we speculated a bit about Saints and Monsters being a book about supernatural paths, but does anyone have any thoughts on what Wild Hunt will be about? It is very European in origin, but I suppose it could be a book on the fair folk across regions/cultures of the world. It may have nothing do with faeire either. Any thoughts?

My general feeling is that Scion supplements should either expound upon an area the core didn't completely cover, or should address some lack in the game by providing an alternate take. I made the decision to focus the cores away from the Titanomachy, but this removed the primary antagonists for Scion; thus, Titanomachy was born.

Wild Hunt isn't a book that's solely about the European Wild Hunt, but more along the lines of global pan-pantheon groups you and your Band might become part of. Although, yes, the Wild Hunt itself is the headliner.

Neall Raemonn Price
          Beleaguered Scion Developer

Comment

Originally posted by Neall View Post

My general feeling is that Scion supplements should either expound upon an area the core didn't completely cover, or should address some lack in the game by providing an alternate take. I made the decision to focus the cores away from the Titanomachy, but this removed the primary antagonists for Scion; thus, Titanomachy was born.

Wild Hunt isn't a book that's solely about the European Wild Hunt, but more along the lines of global pan-pantheon groups you and your Band might become part of. Although, yes, the Wild Hunt itself is the headliner.

Thanks for that. Sounds cool.

I want to say I like that you focused the core away from the Titanomancy while still including it as a "thing". I appreciate how it opened up the game more.

Comment

These all sound cool. I'm still really hoping for the proposed King Arthur/Welsh Pantheon book that was mentioned as a theoretical possibility at one point.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
              Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Working...
              X