Birthright Creatures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthright Creatures

Can birthright creatures posses heroic qualities? If so what would you charge in a die pool sacrifice for them?

What do you mean by heroic qualities?

Completed campaign: Scion 2nd Edition. Les L├ęgendes Currently playing: Being a dad for a 3 year old daughter and a 1 year old son.

Comment

Originally posted by Maitrecorbo View Post
      What do you mean by heroic qualities?
      . Well under the creature birthright it explains how you can exchange 2 dice of primary pool for a knack or flair. In the creature section of hero they also have a category heroic quality such as regeneration and several others. Just not sure if this would be covered as a flair or if having that level of power for a creature is too much at a hero level and maybe at a demigod level they could gain those abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzykuma View Post
        . Well under the creature birthright it explains how you can exchange 2 dice of primary pool for a knack or flair. In the creature section of hero they also have a category heroic quality such as regeneration and several others. Just not sure if this would be covered as a flair or if having that level of power for a creature is too much at a hero level and maybe at a demigod level they could gain those abilities.
        Oh, Heroic Quality as in "Quality that is in the Hero book"!

Yeah, Qualities I assign on a "Does This Make Sense" basis.

For Regeneration I may require a Weakness sandbag that can bypass or negate it.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X