Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mysteries of the World: The Scion Second Edition Companion is out to backers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mysteries of the World: The Scion Second Edition Companion is out to backers.

Not publicly available yet, but it's good stuff. Check BackerKit.

Nice! Would somewhat who has it be willing to list the rosters of the Loa, Yazatas, and Nemetondevos?

Comment

Reminder, any and all errata goes HERE: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...t0jSA/viewform

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Awesome 😊. Looking forward to buying it when it comes out on DTRPG.

“It is a far far better thing I do than I have ever done...” Sidney Carton’s last line before going to the guillotine to save his True Love and her husband

Comment

Is this the one with Atlantis? Oooh. While I didn't back the kickstarter I am looking forward to seeing the material in this book, especially the section that pertains to Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by LordHeru View Post
            Is this the one with Atlantis? Oooh. While I didn't back the kickstarter I am looking forward to seeing the material in this book, especially the section that pertains to Atlantis.

Yep. It's awesome - the explicit thematic is "science fantasy mythology"; one gets the sense that the divine and science aren't really different things in the Atlantean view of things, and it informs their myths; yes, of course Badarus wants a starship, he's the God of Shipwrights. It's his job.

Comment

Originally posted by Leliel View Post

Yep. It's awesome - the explicit thematic is "science fantasy mythology"; one gets the sense that the divine and science aren't really different things in the Atlantean view of things, and it informs their myths; yes, of course Badarus wants a starship, he's the God of Shipwrights. It's his job.
              Oh man, that sounds awesome.

Right then, it means that I will no doubt buy this book when it comes available even though I don't currently own the Scion Core.

I hope it going to backer's now means it will be available for sale as at least a pdf relatively quickly.

Thanks for the info by the way.

Comment

Quick question: Druid is a Path or a Calling? If it’s a path it’s missing skills and have Knacks related to it, like a Calling.

The proper answer to “Hello There” is, obviously, “General Kenobi”.
                Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
                Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post
                  Quick question: Druid is a Path or a Calling? If it’s a path it’s missing skills and have Knacks related to it, like a Calling.
                  I think it's supposed to be a Denizen Path. Y'know, like Kitsune or Saint. So you've got to sub in a Path (pick three relevant Skills, since the sample Skills in the Origin Book I took as Suggestions rather than ironclad associations) and then take the Calling to use the Knacks. Like all Denizens.
                  Last edited by Kyman201; 05-28-2020, 11:48 PM.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyman201 View Post

I think it's supposed to be a Denizen Path. Y'know, like Kitsune or Saint. So you've got to sub in a Path (pick three relevant Skills, since the sample Skills in the Origin Book I took as Suggestions rather than ironclad associations) and then take the Calling to use the Knacks. Like all Denizens.
                    Completely forgot it. Druids are as inhuman as Amazons, makes sense. Thanks!

The proper answer to “Hello There” is, obviously, “General Kenobi”.
                    Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
                    Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Also I gotta say... LOVE IT! Fucking nerd that I am I went to the Teros first and I love everything about them

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Leliel View Post
                        FINALLY, I can run my Stargate inpired Atlantis & Universe game on Scion! ❤️ Starships made by Theros!

https://youtu.be/0HyD3aKFTkA

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
                        LGBT+ through Ages
                        LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

I'm going through my copy right now. So far, I'm loving what I'm seeing.

"We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty."
                          Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Comment

Quick question for anyone who’s read this book

What is the general time frame for Atlantis?

“It is a far far better thing I do than I have ever done...” Sidney Carton’s last line before going to the guillotine to save his True Love and her husband

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope View Post
                              Quick question for anyone who’s read this book

What is the general time frame for Atlantis?
                              ... And is there pointed location of Atlantis in Scion universe?

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
                              LGBT+ through Ages
                              LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Working...
                              X